Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

If someone could post the little stat pack Sky showed with us being 1st for pretty much every negative defensive aspect this season, with Bruce stood in his suit with his arms folded, that’d be nice.

NUFC2.jpg

If someone could post the little stat pack Sky showed with us being 1st for pretty much every negative defensive aspect this season, with Bruce stood in his suit with his arms folded, that’d be nice.

20201106-220248.jpg

its obvious to most nufc fans bruce doesnt know how to get a team playing well,just basics like passing and holding onto the ball.I  hope his luck runs out  & those stats should be enough to see him removed

Aye. Southampton were playing a high press today. Had we done simple passes to the man next to our players instead we would have opened them up with the space they would have left in behind and with the change of angle the next pass would have came from.

I know this, yet our obese kebab guzzling cunt doesn’t, and instead he had us panicking and playing ourselves into trouble time and time again. It’s not just today either, it’s a constant theme with him.

Brewcie.jpg

Look at that nose man, it has a face of its own.

If you got the wage he got and had his nose, surely you’d get it fixed.

There is no way he can breath out of that man, absolutely no way.

Brewcie.jpg

Look at that nose man, it has a face of its own.

If you got the wage he got and had his nose, surely you’d get it fixed.

There is no way he can breath out of that man, absolutely no way.

Its not just his nose man, his face is like a really shoddy welders bench coupled with a melted candle that then mated with a scorched plastic bag.

We're very lucky that (1) we've gotten 11 points so far, and (2) there are some awful teams in the PL this year that may struggle to get to 30 points.

The players look lost and confused, almost like the coaching has regressed their ability to play.

Newcastle boss Steve Bruce speaking to Match of the Day: "It was a difficult evening for us against a very good Southampton team but we didn't do enough. We weren't aggressive enough and we found it very difficult. The goals we gave away probably summed up our evening. We gave it away far too cheaply and far too often.

"To do it you have to be good with the ball and make sure you look after it better than we did. That's why the players play at this level because they are expected to.

"From six minutes in we gifted them the first goal then it was a difficult night all round. We were nowhere near where we were five days ago. That's my biggest issue - that we go up and down. It was a poor, poor performance.

"We were a shadow of the team I saw against Everton. We have to make sure we're better against Chelsea. There's a few shirts available, a few place up for grabs. We had to play it forward quickly and off the front but we just couldn't do it. It was a really difficult evening. We were beaten by the better team.

"There's always going to be a reaction but that reaction is too often. That inconsistency is what nags at me.

Newcastle boss Steve Bruce speaking to Match of the Day: "It was a difficult evening for us against a very good Southampton team but we didn't do enough. We weren't aggressive enough and we found it very difficult. The goals we gave away probably summed up our evening. We gave it away far too cheaply and far too often.

"To do it you have to be good with the ball and make sure you look after it better than we did. That's why the players play at this level because they are expected to.

"From six minutes in we gifted them the first goal then it was a difficult night all round. We were nowhere near where we were five days ago. That's my biggest issue - that we go up and down. It was a poor, poor performance.

"We were a shadow of the team I saw against Everton. We have to make sure we're better against Chelsea. There's a few shirts available, a few place up for grabs. We had to play it forward quickly and off the front but we just couldn't do it. It was a really difficult evening. We were beaten by the better team.

"There's always going to be a reaction but that reaction is too often. That inconsistency is what nags at me.

Inconsistentcy? You get stick every week because we're fucking shite every week. If we play well it's a complete surprise and once in a blue moon. Fucking idiot.