Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Had a look through his managerial history to see if he had any track record of turning stinking runs of form around. He doesn't.

Reading through his past, never realised how much of a disloyal shitbag he's been

Here's some amusing lowlights...

Sheff United 1999 - First job in football, he resigned due to "turmoil in the club's boardroom and a shortage of funds for transfers". Big time b******.

Huddersfield - 1999 sacked - LWLDLLLLLDDL - chairman said he wasted £3M on players, and had an 'ego to feed'  :drool:

Wigan 2000 - left for Palace after 2 months P8 W3 D2 L3

Palace 2001 - tried to resign after 3months to go to Birmingham

Birmingham 05/06 Dropped to 18th in 22/10 and stayed in relegation zone remainder of season, two wins in final 12 games

Birmingham 06/07 Largest budget in division, DLDLL then publicly stated he feared he'd get the sack, but was promoted then left for Wigan and claimed Karen Brady 'shafted him' over a new contract  :o

Sunderland 10/11 5under1and, Feburary to mid April - LLLLDLLLL

Sunderland 11/12 Ryan Taylor Over The Wall, sacked after DLDLLWLWD

Hull 2014 2-0 up in a cup final after 10mins, lost 4-2

Hull 2015 Out in EL play offs to Lokeren, relegated WDLDDWDDLLLLDDLLWLWLLLDWWLDDLLWWLLLD

Hull 2016 Promoted via play-offs, then resigned pre-season as he "became frustrated by a lack of transfer activity"

Villa 2017 Lost in play-off final

Villa 2018 3-1 up against bottom of the league Preston, whilst playing Grealish, Abraham, McGinn, Bolasie - drew 3-3, cabbaged tossed at him, sacked WDDDLDWLDD

Sheff Wed 2019 Named manager in January, but left Steve & Steve in charge until Febuary whilst he was in the Caribbean. W5 D5 in first 10 games  ???

Howe and Silva the obvious two for me, in that they made it clear by telling Van Bronckhorst to f*** off that they won't take someone who's not managed here before.

Yes but are either likely to accept a short term deal? The rest, which it’s terrifying to say probably are on a par with Bruce when it comes to ability/results. What would be the point.

The club can only sack him if they have a viable replacement who will take a 7 month contract.

In a different reality we sack him and get a capable manager in, this to me would signal something positive on the takeover front.

We have Arsenal, Leeds then Everton the next 3 games. He will be gone soon enough.

This. He is getting sacked sooner or later. It is just whether it happens in time and the replacement isn't worse that decides whether we stay in the league.

It will be another knacker like Pulis until the end of the season, then he gets rewarded with a 7 year contract.

I know it's a minority, but I don't get the Rafa whataboutery.

To me it’s only worth comparing when people make ignorant comments about Rafa being no better. He got plenty of things wrong in my own opinion, but compare not just his management but his vision and fan engagement with Bruce...

A few months ago I stuck up for Bruce a bit also 😅. Apologies for this.

To me it’s only worth comparing when people make ignorant comments about Rafa being no better. He got plenty of things wrong in my own opinion, but compare not just his management but his vision and fan engagement with Bruce...

Rafa got the most important things right.  What that man could of done to improve the team with some small investment would have been brilliant.  Good of you to apologise but ignorance is no excuse.  ;)

Needs to go or there's a huge chance we'll go down. Don't think Howe is the answer, spent a lot of money at Bournemouth and went down. Silva? Dunno. Of course you'd take Alan Barnes in the dugout at this point but none of these names would make anyone jump out of their seat and I expect that under Ashley. Also there being no funds in January would put a few managers off if Bruce is sacked this month. Problem is, if this takeover patter has any substance by some miracle we have new owners we'll want the manager replaced again.

The club's a fucking mess.

This despicable cunt has had a free ride for the last 18 months as the club and its support have effectively been in a coma since Benitez walked. Apathy has reigned supreme but tonight it feels like something has clicked and people have been stirred back into life. Whether its just the final straw of shambolic performances being broken or the dawning realisation that the takeover will be passed but then sacked off because of relegation, one thing is for sure....if he is still here for the next game the level of scrutiny is going to be magnified tenfold.

Rafa got the most important things right.  What that man could of done to improve the team with some small investment would have been brilliant.  Good of you to apologise but ignorance is no excuse.  ;)

Oh I agree with all that. I love the bloke, but I just wouldn’t want to bring Rafa into the debate over how well (or not) Bruce is doing and I do often also agree with people who criticised him in spite of that. It’s the lazy and ignorant comments about Rafa and/or Bruce that annoy me.

Haha personally I was happy to cut him slack for his non-existent tactics as the spirit was good and the players seem to be playing for him. It was only a matter of time for the mess to unfold though...

Oh I agree with all that. I love the bloke, but I just wouldn’t want to bring Rafa into the debate over how well (or not) Bruce is doing and I do often also agree with people who criticised him in spite of that. It’s the lazy and ignorant comments about Rafa and/or Bruce that annoy me.

Haha personally I was happy to cut him slack for his non-existent tactics as the spirit was good and the players seem to be playing for him. It was only a matter of time for the mess to unfold though...

You're alright!  👍