Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He doesnt make any sense , who,s trying to fluff it up ,the team is pathetic, worst team i can recall , its as simple as that bruce and its because  of you.I remember mclaren saying he beleived he was still the right man for the job, bruce you are doing exactly the same,somehow i have a little more respect for mclaren because he didnt talk shit ,walk away bruce you were a horrific appointment & this was what we expected,dont try to sound like you know what your doing  :rant:

British managers available, Hughes, Howe, McLeish, Martin O’Neill, Nigel Pearson, Pardew, Pulis.

All exposed over the last number of seasons.

Ex Everton manager Marco Silva could be an option. He was doing quite well there for a time, just not quickly enough for their new owners.

Right so if he gets sacked, who replaces him? Realistic answers..

Howe, Farke and Thomas Frank are the three obvious candidates.

Aye the Brentford manager looks like he’s an up and coming. There’s no way the club would be paying compensation to anyone though so it will be someone unemployed and hopefully willing to accept a short term contract

British managers available, Hughes, Howe, McLeish, Martin O’Neill, Nigel Pearson, Pardew, Pulis.

Ex Everton manager Marco Silva could be an option. He was doing quite well there for a time, just not quickly enough for their new owners.

Would hardly say Howe was "exposed" like.

Would hardly say Howe was "exposed" like.

Well he relegated a team. It’s not really what you want as a managers most recent accomplishment. I do think he’s a good coach but he needs a job to build up his confidence. This shit heap would ruin him