Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

God, another week of wank quotes? How exhausting. Resorting to bare-faced lies now, as well, seeing as we've finished in the top half three times in the last 15 years. Eight times in the 15 before that, incidentally, before his Lord and Master started employing liars like him.

Precisely what his answer had to do with the question is just another mystery.

Hate him.

Twitter rumours that the guy being brought in to babysit Bruce is Mattheus Sammer, ex-Bayern Sporting Director, that can't be an Ashley hire if true??

Isn't he working for Dortmund?

Part time advisor, so not beyond the realms, however he suffered a brain circulatory disorder in 2016 and semi-retired, not sure he's got the health to be working with Bruce, that fake accent would give me an aneurysm if I had to listen to it every day.

Jesus, can you imagine what Sammer would make of Bruce's 'training' sessions? :lol:

I think the length, frequency and if they are optional are not will be the first thing he has to sort out 

I love the way Bruce always deflects away from himself. We were playing shit, so he says "look at where Arsenal are in the table, that's how difficult it is" (obviously when Arsenal were below us) and now its "Liverpool are struggling to score and that shows how difficult it is". He points to these things as if it's ok for it to happen to us, because it's happening to another club miles better than us. The stupid fat cunt.

"I'm doing exactly the same as Rafa did"

He's such a dense wanker and you can't compare the 2. Rafa had a championship squad and turned it in to a solid premier League team. He got his top target Almiron and the future looked good.

Bruce took those foundations and eroded them in 18 months despite a host of his own signings.

Twitter rumours that the guy being brought in to babysit Bruce is Mattheus Sammer, ex-Bayern Sporting Director, that can't be an Ashley hire if true??

Sammer has an incredibly bad temper - bring him in!!!

Bloke is a nutcase (Sammer)