Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

That Rafa rant yeaterday was pure digusting. Just by reading it you could guess he was raging with anger for some reason. Yes he has always bleated about Rafa but yesterday, to use his own words, he threw the hand grenade in.

Steve Bruce is a top manager, stop blaming him, his player have let him down - Paul Merson.

Geordies are never shy about letting a manager know what they think but I haven't heard any boos in their home games this season so he must be doing something right. - Paul Merson

Steve Bruce is a top manager, stop blaming him, his player have let him down - Paul Merson.

Geordies are never shy about letting a manager know what they think but I haven't heard any boos in their home games this season so he must be doing something right. - Paul Merson

He said that? Not surprised.

:lol:

How can people still be saying that? I actually feel like it's been debunked a fair few times in the last two or three years by reputable, mainstream journalists/broadcasters, thanks, I assume to fans shouting about it enough on social media and it finally being recognised. Yet till it gets trotted out so frequently in equally mainstream contexts. It's such bollocks, man. Fucking wake up.

Just seen Mark Hughes comments. Saying we’re a unique club in that expectations always seems to be higher than our potential. Guess it means he won’t be coming here then anytime soon, which is a good thing

I disagree. His comment confirms that he's thick enough to still accept a job to work under Ashley, despite everyone in the english footballing world knowing how Ashley operates.

What a daft cunt :lol:

:lol: FFS

You wouldn't put it past him though would you? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You wouldn't put it past him though would you? :lol:

It's very believable :lol:

The irony of an Arsenal twat coming out with this.

Hughes' comments were basically an unofficial application for Bruce's job when it becomes available. Fucking wanker.

Exactly. Likewise the rehashed Eddie Howe quotes have been put out there with agenda too, maybe by his agent or press with an agenda.  Expect Pulis to get in on the game if we lose today.

The irony of an Arsenal twat coming out with this.

Wait.....