Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I find the jokes about Bruce’s weight bizarre, considering how much Rafa is loved.

Laugh about his ugly face, his moron son or his inability to manage a football team.

It’s about setting an example though, isn’t it. Aside from the fact that he carried his weight differently, would Rafa be standing there, hood up, gut out, and hands in pockets? Would he fuck.

Guest reefatoon

Quick, stop the fat jokes everyone, it looks bizarre because Rafa has a belly too. Carry on with ugly face jokes though because Rafa is a right cutie, doesn’t have a son and is good at his job. No feet jokes though as Rafa also has feet.  What a fucking odd bod.

I find the jokes about Bruce’s weight bizarre, considering how much Rafa is loved.

Laugh about his ugly face, his moron son or his inability to manage a football team.

It’s about setting an example though, isn’t it. Aside from the fact that he carried his weight differently, would Rafa be standing there, hood up, gut out, and hands in pockets? Would he f***.

JS87697838.jpg

:lol:

Bruce looks about as healthy as the pan after a fry-up. Rafa's obviously carrying a bit more than he perhaps should, but clearly isn't the buttery mess his successor is. Imagine being an elite athlete with six packs on your earlobes and getting dictated to by that uninspiring glob.

I just fail to see how comments like this can be accurate.

A manager’s waist size has no impact on their ability to manage a football team. Trying to suggest Bruce is a liability because of it, or couldn’t motivate players because of it, is just a bit daft when you consider Rafa.

Bruce looks about as healthy as the pan after a fry-up. Rafa's obviously carrying a bit more than he perhaps should, but clearly isn't the buttery mess his successor is. Imagine being an elite athlete with six packs on your earlobes and getting dictated to by that uninspiring glob.

A manager’s waist size has no impact on their ability to manage a football team. Trying to suggest Bruce is a liability because of it, or couldn’t motivate players because of it, is just a bit daft when you consider Rafa.

Bruce’s belly is the ONLY thing he brings to the training field though.

So are you Rafa fat, or Bruce fat?

So are you Rafa fat, or Bruce fat?

:lol:

Neither, thankfully. Although lockdown has taken its toll.

It's not just about the gut though. Of course I'm making assumptions with that comment about whether the players are inspired or not, but to me Rafa looks like a healthy man and, regardless, whose footballing acumen eradicates any doubt a professional might have about his leadership on account of his weight. Where Rafa's large, Bruce just looks like he's just let himself go, blowing and panting, "how's the bacon," guzzling down water every five minutes, but critically - absolutely fuck all football brain to 'make up for it'. Managers like Rafa escape jibes about weight and what-have-you from the likes of us because he compensates for it (if he even needs to, because, like I say, he doesn't look unhealthy).

rumours coming out confirming what we've been told on here about a fall-out with longstaff. no details as yet to why.

Sean or Matty ?

sean.

not sure if it as Ando7 who mentione it here first.

I was just looking for an article I remembered about Thauvin and came across this:

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-shearer-lambasts-newcastle-uniteds-10093465.amp

They are at home and you’d expect them to come out' date=' roll their sleeves up and have a right good go.[/quote']

So then I turned to Google...

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-shearer-urges-newcastle-united-9278763.amp

Alan Shearer urges Newcastle United players to roll up their sleeves ahead of 'another' big summer

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-alan-shearer-players-19657220.amp

You say: 'Come on. What have you got? Show us something that can gives us a bit of belief' date=' a little bit of hope. Roll your sleeves up and have a bit of a scrap[/quote']

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/alan-shearer-highlights-biggest-reason-114643901.html

It is all well and good having ability but ability alone in a relegation scrap is not enough. You need characters that are going to fight. You need players that are going to roll up their sleeves and have a right good go. That has not been the case for Newcastle unfortunately.

:okay:

I hope this new fella Jones isn't making Bruce and the boys work to hard this week, my sources tell me they have been in at the crack of dawn this week....10:30 and most days the car park has still had cars in well after 13:00

"Indeed the post is so uniquely stressful that it once reduced one of his predecessors, Alan Pardew, to headbutting the former Ireland midfielder David Meyler during a match at Hull.

Given that Bruce was in charge of the Yorkshire side at the time he can hardly say he was not warned."