Newcastle 0 - 1 Chelsea - Post match thread

Dave

The first of many games lost due to Roeder being incapable of not selecting Parker, i fear.

how is it parker's fault now?!

He's pretty much the one who broke from the wall creating the space for Drogba's shot.

Disagree with that, the wall had the left covered, Given had the right. Parker saw that they shifted the ball and tried to close it down. Nowt wrong there IMO.

Guest Geordie_Paul

It was a blatant free kick to them though. Ok, so it was taken from the wrong place, but had Given done his job properly they wouldn't have scored.

Emre goes up the other end, dives to win a free kick and most on here say fair play.

Aye it was definately a free-kick but sorry, a position 4 yards to the right is totally different! They placed the ball just about on the corner of the 18-yard box which is a great place to curl a ball in but from the position it should have been taken then a cross was the best opportunity! Fucking piss-take if you ask me!

Yeah, it was a freekick - not arguing with that. It was the fact that they moved the ball about three yards in order to plant the ball in the back of the net. Absolutely disgraceful - they're a bunch of cheating wankers.

Guest makemeacupoftea

Absolutely gutted that we're out. Absolutely gutted.

And it's Roeder's fault, simple as tbh. Yeah - they cheated, but the starting line-up was a joke and the non-substitutions was absolutely mental.

Fuck off

Roeders fault what you on about mate?

He picked a good team and we did really well, whats wrong with that?

it was a foul,butt clearly caught robben with his tackle..our players couldve said something when ballack and drogba  moved ,but they didnt

but tbh,we couldve won this one,but yet again how can we score with just one striker on the field,sibreski or luque shouldve either started or given 20 or more min,but GR as ever,kept his  changes to untill we are losing and its too late

It was a blatant free kick to them though.  Ok, so it was taken from the wrong place, but had Given done his job properly they wouldn't have scored.

Emre goes up the other end, dives to win a free kick and most on here say fair play.

Did you see the gesture Emre made after that though, he was basically saying: "sorry, but that's obviously what's required to get a decision from you ref" and he was right.

Guest henall5

It was a blatant free kick to them though. Ok, so it was taken from the wrong place, but had Given done his job properly they wouldn't have scored.

Aye it was definately a free-kick but sorry, a position 4 yards to the right is totally different! They placed the ball just about on the corner of the 18-yard box which is a great place to curl a ball in but from the position it should have been taken then a cross was the best opportunity! F***ing piss-take if you ask me!

True. but I blame the ref not Chelsea for this.

The first of many games lost due to Roeder being incapable of not selecting Parker, i fear.

how is it parker's fault now?!

He's pretty much the one who broke from the wall creating the space for Drogba's shot.

Disagree with that, the wall had the left covered, Given had the right. Parker saw that they shifted the ball and tried to close it down. Nowt wrong there IMO.

The only man switched on for that.

Rest of the numpties looked like they've never seen a ball before nevermind make a fuking wall/;

Bollocks man. Luque and Rossi wouldn't have changed it. Fair enough theres an argument for Sibierski coming on earlier or even starting but thats it. Stop blaming Roeder and Parker for it all. We got beat and Chelsea are cheating scum. They hit the post as well. We didn't exactly have them all over. I know its hard but we just have to accept it. I know Nicky Butt has a new fan club as well, but if Parker or Taylor had done that tackle i'm sure there would already be a new thread on here saying Parker should be released instantly, and Ramage is better than Taylor cos its full of fickle twats on here.

to be honest i think we were unlucky but roeders tactical inteligence is slightly worrying.i think he's a little to weak when it comes to making decisions, he seems to change formation or personel in order to please certain individuals, even if the players in those positions are on form!!

im wondering what he's do against spurs?

Pissed off to fuck basically sums it up.. beat by a bunch of diving fannys who in all didn't really deserve to win, we at least deserved to take them to extra time. Don't get me started on the ref, but one thing I will say is robben should of never of got that freekick simply because dyer was fouled down the other end and nout was given.. he managed to bottle out of sending boularouz off and the pen.  :wullie: Good effort from us though, can't fault that.

Feel pretty ripped-off really.

Robben is a cunt basically, I'd love to meet him and crush his head in my vice-like grip.

The twat.

Well god help him if he ever signs up here, because if you don't like him, he'd be out on his arse at the first offence, probably after you'd just let another poster off with a worse one.

Whinge whinge whinge...

I haven't been this pissed off for fucking ages. I swear if i see Robben i'll fucking break the bastards knee caps, jesus fucking christ he is a twat!!!!  :wullie: :wullie: :wullie: Why the fuck wasn't sibierski playing? What did Martins have to feed off? I can let the officials off on the Martins goal (or non-goal) because it was a tough to see without replays but we should have had a peno in the last couple of minutes when Drogba pushed Sib, that was fucking blatant. Tactics were shite, how he expected us to score with them tactics i have no idea, Ref was shite, gave into every fucking dive by them cheating bastards.

Positives: atmosphere sounded pretty good which is a change at home, the players did their best under the conditions and in all fairness we deserved to take it into extra time atleast.

FUCK I'M PISSED OFF :wullie: :wullie: :wullie:(capitals for effect :winking:)  :wullie:

Yes it was a free kick... but yet again Robben spends more time trying to get people sent off than playing any football.

At one point he was caught on the back of the head by Solano's flailing arm, as Nobby was facing the other way. Robben drops to the deck holding his face, screaming like a girl.

it was a foul,butt clearly caught robben with his tackle..our players couldve said something when ballack and drogba  moved ,but they didnt

but tbh,we couldve won this one,but yet again how can we score with just one striker on the field,sibreski or luque shouldve either started or given 20 or more min,but GR as ever,kept his  changes to untill we are losing and its too late

:lol: