Joelinton

Stifler

I wonder how widely known his influence on our season is, outside of the UK. I mean we get to watch the likes of Kvaradona and Osimhen and dream of them playing for us...I wonder if fans in Italy talk about big Joe as a top midfielder.

Once the big man gets some minutes for the national squad (and also plays in the CL next year), and people really get to see what he's about, he's going to be on a lot of shopping lists if he isn't already. I think with his qualities, he's somewhat unique. I think he'd enhance most midfields honestly, he's fucking brilliant.

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

I wonder how widely known his influence on our season is, outside of the UK. I mean we get to watch the likes of Kvaradona and Osimhen and dream of them playing for us...I wonder if fans in Italy talk about big Joe as a top midfielder.

Once the big man gets some minutes for the national squad (and also plays in the CL next year), and people really get to see what he's about, he's going to be on a lot of shopping lists if he isn't already. I think with his qualities, he's somewhat unique. I think he'd enhance most midfields honestly, he's fucking brilliant.

I agree, he's worth a canny bit more than we paid for him, I reckon.

Should have kept my Joelinton shirt clean for today! I wore it to my kids' dance recital yesterday, but they have more today, and even out here near Seattle I got a "Is that a Joelinton shirt?" from a random guy who follows the PL.