Joelinton

Stifler

Why do you lot suddenly fucking care about value though? For months it's been "doesn't matter what we get for them"

I think people just find it weird. It's not Ashley. Nor does it seem sensitive in terms of our general recruitment. We need quite a few good players. How does this deal effect that?

Anything doesn't mean shit in the end though. It's still Sports Direct United.

40 million does not equal a few season tickets like.

Ashley's thick as fuck and I doubt maths is his strong point though.

I'm saying a section of our fan base will be fickle enough to jump straight back in now that we've paid £40m for one player who's going to wear the #9 shirt.

Seems like he's a good guy as well, read some things that he's really just focused on football and spending time with his family - ala Almiron. More of those type of characters please. Looking forward to seeing how he does, his dribbling-passing and technical ability could be very exciting. Just needs to bang in goals as the central striker.

Guest neesy111

Seems like he's a good guy as well, read some things that he's really just focused on football and spending time with his family - ala Almiron. More of those type of characters please. Looking forward to seeing how he does, his dribbling-passing and technical ability could be very exciting. Just needs to bang in goals as the central striker.

I'm very worried if he's been signed as the central striker.

I'm very worried if he's been signed as the central striker.

They’ve given him the number 9 so he’ll play central imo. Hope he’s got broad shoulders, he’s carrying the club for the next 10 months.

Weird as f*** this tbh.

No it's not, he's a very good player. Good at everything really; decent dribbler, good target man, eye for a pass, power, great work-rate.

40 million is a bit on the high side, but I really like him as a player and it's nice (all things considered) that we've finally made a move for the top target on our list for a change.

Have you not been paying attention, it isn't nice.