Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Yeah I stand by my comments. There is nothing wrong with what he said at all and I admire people that set high targets for themselves compared to those that settle for what they have got and don't look to improve. 

“I want to achieve so many things. I want to play for the [France] national team, that is really important for me, to play in the World Cup. I want to play in the Champions League. I have a lot of dreams, to win the Ballon d’Or. Some people say to me, ‘Put your ambition really high and even if you don’t get there you find some good things.’ That is the way I think at this time."

FFS, ASM is a hugely talented, absurdly egoistic and enigmatic player. Of course there’s a place for him at NUFC for years to come. The kind of player that makes me smile, laugh, scream and throw stuff at the telly in equal proportions. Kind of like Laurent Robert did back in the day. But with more tricks. 

6 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

I hate this thread lately and I hate our fan base in general on this. 

Might aswell play Hendrick and Ritchie out wide to keep some happy. 

Wish I could like this twice. I’ve no idea what the hell is wrong with some so-called *football* supporters of my club.  

Good read that, liked the comments about Amanda and the veiled digs at the former owner. Question is whether he can develop further with the inevitability of higher quality team mates that are brought in. Should be exciting finding out !

2 hours ago, clintdempsey said:

FFS, ASM is a hugely talented, absurdly egoistic and enigmatic player. Of course there’s a place for him at NUFC for years to come. The kind of player that makes me smile, laugh, scream and throw stuff at the telly in equal proportions. Kind of like Laurent Robert did back in the day. But with more tricks. 

And less end product.

49 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

I hate this thread lately and I hate our fan base in general on this. 

Might aswell play Hendrick and Ritchie out wide to keep some happy. 

This. 

ASM is at times and light in the dark.