Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Agent (brother) asked for more money and Liverpool then cancelled the deal.  re Fekir.

no, it was covered in the athletic article on Klopp, it was a medical issue about their concerns over the repair of an old injury

apparently he'd been photo'd in the shirt, done interviews and everything but the LFC medical team pulled it

Guest neesy111

Agent (brother) asked for more money and Liverpool then cancelled the deal.  re Fekir.

no, it was covered in the athletic article on Klopp, it was a medical issue about their concerns over the repair of an old injury

apparently he'd been photo'd in the shirt, done interviews and everything but the LFC medical team pulled it

That's the official reason, plenty of reports said otherwise doing a quick search.  The agent asked for more money right at the end of the deal.

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/2019/10/11/20909294/former-nabil-fekir-agent-ashamed-of-true-reason-behind-failed-liverpool-transfer-rumors-real-betis

“The brother-in-law of Nabil Fekir all of a sudden acted like a player’s agent,” Bernes said. “He wanted a commission, everyone knows, it is fashionable these days.

Watched a ton of Arsenal and Pepe is worse than ASM and Sarr.

I don't know if it's because he's on the right side, but he just looks to cut in every time and in general doesn't seem to know what he's doing with the ball in the lead up to trying to cut in.

He does have a good left foot as far as technique when striking or crossing the ball, but otherwise he looks awful.

That's the official reason, plenty of reports said otherwise doing a quick search.  The agent asked for more money right at the end of the deal.

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/2019/10/11/20909294/former-nabil-fekir-agent-ashamed-of-true-reason-behind-failed-liverpool-transfer-rumors-real-betis

“The brother-in-law of Nabil Fekir all of a sudden acted like a player’s agent,” Bernes said. “He wanted a commission, everyone knows, it is fashionable these days.

no reason both aren't true i guess

Guest neesy111

:thup:

I’m worried for him when a proper manager comes in, demands more in training, isn’t as arm around the shoulder as Bruce and expects more defending from him. That’s when I expect it’ll all fall apart for him here.

Atm Bruce is being his best mate, letting him do what he wants and this is making him happy. He’s had previous at other club and this is where I’ll assume it’s down to the manager being more stand off and making players work harder in training.

The best managers get the best out of players. Bruce said himself yesterday in his presser (along with the usual post-match platitudes) that ASM's difficult to manage at times and that he needs to keep his feet on the ground; so I'd be a lot more worried about continuing under him. Besides, Bruce has expected plenty from him defensively based on the - admittedly little - that I've seen. Mad how these players who are almost solely responsible for points generation half the time are so difficult to manage.

Anyone who is a propper manager will realise he is comfortably the best asset at the club. I think Bruce saying ASM is difficult is just Bruce saying look at how I'm getting the best out of him.

His last few games:

Bournemouth - 3 assists

Man City - should have had an assist for Gayle

Villa

Sheff Utd - goal

Southampton - goal and penalty won

WBA - 2 assists

His end product is coming on leaps and bounds. Great player

Just more Craig Hope s*** stirring he’s got a reputation for it.

Reads like absolute shit stirring.

I don’t doubt he’ll need a new contract this summer but to suggest there’s a current problem seems unlikely to me.