Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

I can't be the only one to be a bit annoyed at players seeking to enhance their contracts after only one season.

ASM is very effective against the weaker teams when he can get a bit of time and space on the ball. I don't think he's top six material though. PSG get linked with any French player who's in the news, and I'd be surprised if Mourinho wants him.

But if we get a bit of £60m, I think we should take it.

I can't be the only one to be a bit annoyed at players seeking to enhance their contracts after only one season.

ASM is very effective against the weaker teams when he can get a bit of time and space on the ball. I don't think he's top six material though. PSG get linked with any French player who's in the news, and I'd be surprised if Mourinho wants him.

Totally agree. Just think of what Ashley could snap up on the High Street in the current climate with £60m in his back pocket. He'd be a fool to knock back such an offer.

Why should we take £60m for him? What on earth would that accomplish?

Guest neesy111

Why should we take £60m for him? What on earth would that accomplish?

Still people havent learned that incoming money under Ashley isnt incoming money. Might as well sell him for a quid for the difference it will make to our transfer kitty.

He's not top six material? What does that even mean? :lol:

He'd get into Leicester and Wolves' team right now.

On current form, only City and Liverpool would have him on their bench. He add something to Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal.

Let's see how he copes with an injury or a dip in form.

He's not top six material? What does that even mean? :lol:

He'd get into Leicester and Wolves' team right now.

On current form, only City and Liverpool would have him on their bench. He add something to Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal.

Let's see how he copes with an injury or a dip in form.

Yep. There's only 2 teams he wouldn't get into, certainly on current form. The rest of the league is bang average anyway aside from Liverpool and Man City.

Top trolling as usual  :lol:

I just don't happen to think he's quite as good as most on here seem to think. This place does get a bit silly when anyone expresses anything but mainstream opinion.

I just don't happen to think he's quite as good as most on here seem to think. This place does get a bit silly when anyone expresses anything but mainstream opinion.

I think he has all the tools needed to be a world class player, but needs some help to focus in on areas to improve his all around team game. It would have been interesting to see how Rafa would have handled him

It’s not just on here though, teams Bigger than us are starting to take notice of him. But I agree on the hype, it’s hard to say what he’s worth, he could easily nose dive in form next season and be a £30m player instead of a £60m one, which he will be if he continues this form till this time next year.

But we’ve been in this position before with player.

Cisse, £35m rumours after that chelsea goal to chelsea.

Tiote, £25m to manu.

Bellamy, £30m to Roma

Dyer, £25m to manu and Tottenham

Lascelles, £30m to chelsea

Enrique to Barca (can’t remember the fee but it was at least triple what we got for him)

The only time we’ve actually struck when the stock is high is Carroll to Liverpool to £35m. It stung like fuck at the time but in hindsight a great sale for us.

IQ of 145 and expelled from Claire Fontaine at the age of 12.  :lol:

Well, if his IQ was that high he'd probably know better than to stick it in her at such a tender age.

Good point, but I'm not sure if in France they look to coach that out of players as much.

His idol Ben Arfa came through Clairefontaine just fine and was even more off the cuff.