Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

didnt someone see him fly off to france - surely they wouldnt have let him do that if it was covid or even if it was a muscle injury.

He hasn't actually got the virus anymore, hes just suffering the after effects of it, "long covid".

They could have had the fall out pre-Palace and then got covid. It doesn’t have to be one or the other

By being all hush hush about it, they've only got themselves to blame for creating an environment where rumours can circulate. Why are they suddenly squawking now if they wanted to maintain a silence on it?

if this is all true and both players are suffering long term effects, this could have massive implications on their careers :( Has there been much data yet around how long these effects last for people that have had them? Or are the people who have had long-term fatigue still suffering?

I hope it is bullshit and we get taken over and both players return fit and healthy as soon as Bruce is kicked to the curb.

Have I got this right? There's a big row between Bruce and two players, which leads to them being absent from the club for a number of days. Then the club agrees with the players to spread a false story that they're still suffering from the long term effects of Covid?

Okay.

Have I got this right? There's a big row between Bruce and two players, which leads to them being absent from the club for a number of days. Then the club agrees with the players to spread a false story that they're still suffering from the long term effects of Covid?

Okay.

Well that players haven't said anything either way have they.

Okay.

Well that players haven't said anything either way have they.

The idea that the club made up that story about the players without getting their consent is even more implausible. And that's saying something.

It’s a bit odd that Lascelles bought a dog of my neighbour a couple of weeks ago and came up to collect it. Now he apparently has long COVID?  Seems a bit odd timescale wise.

He apparently told my neighbour that the players were tested 4 times a week.

Guest neesy111

It’s a bit odd that Lascelles bought a dog of my neighbour a couple of weeks ago and came up to collect it. Now he apparently has long COVID?  Seems a bit odd timescale wise.

Maybe the long covid is to do with match fitness.....

I do think they've had covid but there's also been disagreements as well.

Maybe the long covid is to do with match fitness.....

I do think they've had covid but there's also been disagreements as well.

Aye. Think both the COVID and disagreement/bust-up patter has been blown up out of proportion tbh though. Especially due to the secrecy at the club regarding who actually had COVID.