Newcastle 1-1 Watford - post match reaction from page 7

Greg

Think the 'good defenders don't need to last ditch tackle or block' thing is a bit cliche, in a perfect game yeah but the reality is you aren't always going to be in a perfect position and your ability to recover when caught out is very important.

Agree. Every defender needs to make tackles/blocks sometimes

Think Schar could play in basically any team in a back 3 but not convinced in a back 4

I’ve complained to the asa about false advertising regarding publishing tickets sold as attendance. Said it falsely implied there was good entertainment etc.  They said they’d keep it on record and if more people raised it would look into issue.

Think the 'good defenders don't need to last ditch tackle or block' thing is a bit cliche, in a perfect game yeah but the reality is you aren't always going to be in a perfect position and your ability to recover when caught out is very important.

The very best, but yes I agree. Just trying to point out Schar isn’t one of the best defenders in world football which at times some of our fans seem to think he is.

The very best, but yes I agree. Just trying to point out Schar isn’t one of the best defenders in world football which at times some of our fans seem to think he is.

None of our players are that good tbh. Rafa made them look like world beaters though.

Muto for Atsu has to be under consideration.

Muto will sniff out a goal.

Or take off one of the defenders and go 4-4-2. Krafth maybe, not sure he's providing much going forward.