Newcastle 1-1 Watford - post match reaction from page 7

Greg

I don't think he was that bad like. The 'chance' hit him in the mid-riff so would have taken some reaction to either head or volley it in. Late on in the game as well he dragged us 70-80 yards up the field and got us up to their box. His offsides are irritating though.

His lack of end product was a bit more glaringly obvious today and I thought he gave the ball away when trying to execute simple passes. I wish he'd get a bit more savvy with the offsides and knowing when to just win a throw when there's nobody around to support him.

Really hard to criticise him without sounding like a Perez-booing season ticket holding divvy like, I still think there's a player in there and his ability to drag us up the pitch is so handy. I don't think Bruce will persevere with him much longer though, either Muto will come in or ASM when fit.

Brewcie just on. Their goal was lucky, took us a while to get going. Was delighted with our response. Missed a lot of glorious chances. Created great chances didn't take them. Delighted with the team as he always has apart from Norwich, players are buying into what he wants to do. We played very well against Leicester and he was very pleased today.

:lol:

Brewcie just on. Their goal was lucky, took us a while to get going. Was delighted with our response. Missed a lot of glorious chances. Created great chances didn't take them. Delighted with the team as he always has apart from Norwich, players are buying into what he wants to do. We played very well against Leicester and he was very pleased today.

Not much wrong with that.

Not much wrong with that.

We played very well against Leicester? And he was very pleased with today?

Am I wrong or is there an amazing lack of activity in here  :lol:

Guess more people than I realized don't give a fuck  :frantic:

Was thinking that myself :lol: minimal comments during the game on what would usually be key moments.

That coupled with the shit attendance is very promising.  Bruce ball will only make things worse (better?) as well. :D

Just pointless posting now, if anyone cares about individual match results they can go ahead. I was actually disappointed when Newcastle scored for the first time ever, it’s beyond the point of no return now. Gradually switching off from the whole sport as well.

Just pointless posting now, if anyone cares about individual match results they can go ahead. I was actually disappointed when Newcastle scored for the first time ever, it’s beyond the point of no return now. Gradually switching off from the whole sport as well.

Why are you in a match thread then? Weird how much the I dont care lot need everyone to know they dont care.

Why are you in a match thread then? Weird how much the I dont care lot need everyone to know they dont care.

This.

This.

Got to agree, like. I'm not going back but I'm still finding it impossible to switch off 100%. I hate Ashley, hate Bruce, won't be going back under Ashley but don't want the club to go the way of Sunderland for instance.

It’s not anything like that. People have been supporting Newcastle for years and it’s clearly not that they don’t care about the club at all. It’s the Ashley regime and their patsies that they are fed up of and want rid of them. Nowt wrong with that and nowt wrong with them being in the match thread making comments with valid opinions.

Ian is posting a lot less tbf.

It’s not anything like that. People have been supporting Newcastle for years and it’s clearly not that they don’t care about the club at all. It’s the Ashley regime and their patsies that they are fed up of and want rid of them. Nowt wrong with that and nowt wrong with them being in the match thread making comments with valid opinions.

Luddy nailed it there.

Because I popped in to see how people were reacting, and I responded to someone who commented on how quiet the thread was.

Of course I care, it’s gutted me to my core. Idiotic thing to say. Just individual matches are irrelevant, therefore match threads are quiet.

Luddy nailed it there.

Ha. Your memory’s good! Thanks TM :thup: