Rochdale 1-1 Newcastle United - 04/01/20 (winner to play Oxford (H))

Disco

One of the most gutless second half display I’ve seen for a while. Game management was awful, too many players didn’t bother trying, subs were shit.

This was worse than being smashed by Leicester.

Yes. I know Bruce's secret admirers want to put all this on Joelinton, but the game management was indeed awful. Players were walking around in the second half who clearly didn't give a shit, and Bruce won't change that. He is in fact the root cause.

A manager 18th in League 1, the third tier of English football just outfoxed Steve Bruce, you can't make this up, he has no tactical acumen, no ability to affect a match mid-game. The media will praise Rochdale (as they should), blame our players but nice guy Brewcie will get away scott free as usual. Embarrassing that.

For all our dominance in the first half, Rochdale had more out-and-out chances over the course of the game.

Muto, Joe x3, were all pretty clear cut too man.

That's if you're counting it as a chance when it's Joe.

Boooooooo... Have my money.... Boooooooo.... Cant wait to give you more for the replay.... Boooooooo...... I know exactly what I signed up for but booooooo anyway.

Dick heads.

"WEEEE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVER MORBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

For all our dominance in the first half, Rochdale had more out-and-out chances over the course of the game.

We got into great positions, but our final ball and shooting just displayed the lack of bottle which runs through the team.

One of the most gutless second half display I’ve seen for a while. Game management was awful, too many players didn’t bother trying, subs were shit.

Yes. I know Bruce's secret admirers want to put all this on Joelinton, but the game management was indeed awful. Players were walking around in the second half who clearly didn't give a shit, and Bruce won't change that. He is in fact the root cause.

Joelinton was absolutely wank man. No defending him. Game management was poor tbf.

Garbage 2nd half from NUFC - Rochdale were well worthy of their draw and perhaps should have won. Another unwanted replay, which I of course won't be attending.

Joelinton needs a spell out of the side - he's been hung out to try by Bruce and it shows.

Joelinton was absolutely wank man. No defending him. Game management was poor tbf.

Right on cue.

I wasn't defending Joelinton, just pointing out that his poor show can't mask the rest of the shite, particularly super Bruce's part.

Garbage 2nd half from NUFC - Rochdale were well worthy of their draw and perhaps should have won. Another unwanted replay, which I of course won't be attending.

Joelinton needs a spell out of the side - he's been hung out to try by Bruce and it shows.

i hate bruce, the clueless cunt. but you cant blame him for that shitshow from joelinton today.