Rochdale 1-1 Newcastle United - 04/01/20 (winner to play Oxford (H))

Disco

Guest chopey

How many games will we play this year compared to other Premier league teams ? can't help thinking this season is going to be one long excuse

One of the most gutless second half display I’ve seen for a while. Game management was awful, too many players didn’t bother trying, subs were shit.

This was worse than being smashed by Leicester.

Yes. I know Bruce's secret admirers want to put all this on Joelinton, but the game management was indeed awful. Players were walking around in the second half who clearly didn't give a shit, and Bruce won't change that. He is in fact the root cause.

Joelinton was absolutely wank man. No defending him. Game management was poor tbf.

Right on cue.

I wasn't defending Joelinton, just pointing out that his poor show can't mask the rest of the shite, particularly super Bruce's part.

I said the game management was shite, we were terrible 2nd half.

Garbage 2nd half from NUFC - Rochdale were well worthy of their draw and perhaps should have won. Another unwanted replay, which I of course won't be attending.

Joelinton needs a spell out of the side - he's been hung out to try by Bruce and it shows.

i hate bruce, the clueless cunt. but you cant blame him for that shitshow from joelinton today.

Yes, I absolutely can :lol:

The team went from creating chances every 2 mins to being pinned back by League 1 Rochdale after some senseless substitutions :lol:

Bruce is absolutely a far bigger problem than any player on this team.

Pathetic from some of the players, half arsed and simply didn’t respond to Rochdale upping their effort. Well done to them, shameful from too many of our players.

Here’s Bruce, we’re still in the hat. Almiron groin ?

Garbage 2nd half from NUFC - Rochdale were well worthy of their draw and perhaps should have won. Another unwanted replay, which I of course won't be attending.

Joelinton needs a spell out of the side - he's been hung out to try by Bruce and it shows.

i hate bruce, the clueless cunt. but you cant blame him for that shitshow from joelinton today.

You can actually, he rubber stamped the deal to bring him here for £40m. He replaced Rafa specifically so he could do that for Big Mike.

The team went from creating chances every 2 mins to being pinned back by League 1 Rochdale after some senseless substitutions :lol:

sorry - i mean you can blame the shitshow of a game on bruce - but not the poor finishing from joelinton.

You could just blame him for dreadful formation, awful subs and lack of game management oh and tactics, I just didn't get it. How did he not see that coming at half time, it was obvious that was going to happen. The team is a uncoordinated mess and I never know where players are supposed to be playing. What a laugh, at least the mongs get to hand money over to watch a replay of this, people paying more money to watch this need to be sectioned fucking idiots

Yeah Bruce knew exactly what he was coming into and did it for his love of money. He signed of and was happy with those players so it's all on him and when he doesn't get any signings this January he can't complain and neither can the match going fuckwits, this is what you support so stop booing the shit presented on the pitch because you asked for this

Whilst that may be true, he should have scored a hat full today. His performance was nothing short of embarrassing.

sorry - i mean you can blame the shitshow of a game on bruce - but not the poor finishing from joelinton.

I will never excuse that finishing as it was comical :lol:

However, after the first half I was actually pretty confident he would score at least one today such was the ease with which we were completely opening them up.

Amazingly, Bruce still managed to find a way to mess this whole thing up. It was truly astonishing man. I still can't quite believe it :lol:

Finished the game with:

Dubravka

Krafth Fernández Hayden

Yedlin                                    Ritchie

Atsu

Longstaff x 2 Ki

Joelinton

State of that.

Finished the game with:

Dubravka

Krafth Fernández Hayden

Yedlin                                    Ritchie

Atsu

Longstaff x 2 Ki

Joelinton

State of that.

I miss Rafa

‘We’re f***ing s***’...stick aimed at Joelinton...another full away end...not a peep against Ashley. Our fanbase is f***ing rancid.

Would have be a perfect game to give Ashley stick like. Clearly audible on Television and a cup tie which has obvious significance