Danny Rose (now a free agent)

Guest neesy111

Have to agree with the discman.

I think Williems would struggle at being at LB in a 4 tbh.  Perfect as a wing-back though.

A proper club would never sign a player with an ACL injury just to keep another player happy.

What a load of s****.

Agreed, that's a woeful point like  :lol:

Also Willems was fantastic in the games he played for us, but he's had a serious injury and there's surely questions if he'll even be the same player

I'm sure he's out until 2021 anyway, don't see why you'd look to sign him until his recovery is complete

How? What’s woeful about the idea of signing players who have chemistry? Whether that’s bringing in former team mates or players of the same nationality. Happens all the time.

A proper club would never sign a player with an ACL injury just to keep another player happy.

What a load of s****.

Agreed, that's a woeful point like  :lol:

Also Willems was fantastic in the games he played for us, but he's had a serious injury and there's surely questions if he'll even be the same player

I'm sure he's out until 2021 anyway, don't see why you'd look to sign him until his recovery is complete

How? What’s woeful about the idea of signing players who have chemistry? Whether that’s bringing in former team mates or players of the same nationality. Happens all the time.

Seems like there is infinite distance between your point of views

What a load of s****.

“Just” to keep another player happy is not what I said like. It’s a bonus, and for like £6m... easily worth the risk.

Signing a player who has just had an ACL injury, before he is anywhere near to having recovered from that ACL injury would be ludicrous.

The difference could be that during this loan spell we have the option to buy for £6m, considering how well he's played it could be a steal.

If we go in for him later chances are there is more competition and that price agreement is void so could end up costing a lot more. It's also the reason we signed HBA when he had such a serious injury.

I would be going for better than Rose and Jetro if we got took over tbh.

Without the takeover, the debate is pointless I suppose. Bruce will be heading us into the abyss.

To be fair to this guy genuinely think his body is just done.

Guy used to be a really good athlete and the number of times he was struggling for pace today man. Wow.

Do not sign him up under any circumstances.