Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

I support us in individual games and celebrate goals but would be happy for us to get relegated in hope that it would get rid of the fat cunt.

I'd be happy for us to be relegated, and as that is the case I support the opposition in individual games.

I just don't see anything worthy of our support.

I support us in individual games and celebrate goals but would be happy for us to get relegated in hope that it would get rid of the fat cunt.

I'd be happy for us to be relegated, and as that is the case I support the opposition in individual games.

I just don't see anything worthy of our support.

I can't support Arsenal or Spurs.  The fans are pricks (Arsenal less so but still).

The supercomputer has us at a 17% chance of beating Arsenal.

Every time is has been at 16% ahead of a game this season we have won, Spurs, Man Utd (home), Chelsea (home), and Sheffield United.

I wonder if 17% is close enough to 16% to keep our run going.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if we get something against them. In my opinion it depends on which Arsenal turn up, rather than which Newcastle turns up. They have had some games where they have looked poor, and if they do that against us then I think we’ll do enough to get at least a draw.

The supercomputer has us at a 17% chance of beating Arsenal.

Every time is has been at 16% ahead of a game this season we have won, Spurs, Man Utd (home), Chelsea (home), and Sheffield United.

I wonder if 17% is close enough to 16% to keep our run going.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if we get something against them. In my opinion it depends on which Arsenal turn up, rather than which Newcastle turns up. They have had some games where they have looked poor, and if they do that against us then I think we’ll do enough to get at least a draw.

There is no variation to which Newcastle turns up, it's Brucey's black and white army, every time. It's all about picking th optimum moment to play our 6 mins in their half.

Got a feeling we’ll give Arsenal all the time in the world on the ball today to let them play Arteta’s style, probably make them look like Barca. I don’t think you can sit off a team that want a possession based style so deeply like we have in recent months and can’t see anything other than a hammering. Again, I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see anything other that a morale busting score line.

Hope all the new lads are given a start.

Would like to see us have a go at them. Pass the ball around and in their faces, as well as Oxford did against us. Unfortunately our players aren't technical enough and it's hard to change the mentality and tactics since Rafa left us for money only.

Guest Howaythetoon

How's the weather?

Grey, dark, damp, cold and shit.

Oh the weather? Thought you were referring to the football we play.

Guest Howaythetoon

these will fucking bury us today i reckon, 3-0 minimum

Hoping for a few more myself. Can see a narrow loss or a plucky draw. Can’t see any more than 20% or less possession though :lol:

Bet the away end is sold out for this!