Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

He does come across pretty badly. Sorry about that. Oh and that. And that. Last one, I promise :lol: But the replies are just as bad.

During this pandemic. Social media has gotten even worse for holier than thou, sanctimonious arseholes. So many judgemental cunts out there that acting like they’ve never put a foot wrong in their lives. Judge, jury and executioner types all over the show. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/29326/11985102/league-one-and-league-two-season-return-extremely-unlikely-says-gary-neville

Would be excellent karma to see Coventry miss out on promotion, solely because Richard 'Furry-Fister' Keys would be gutted... shame for the club and the other fans, but Keys deserves it.

Nah, they will be doing promotion and relegation. The preferred method would see them go up, along with Rotherham, and Oxford.

Oxford are currently 3rd, level on points with 2 teams, have games left against half of the top 8, and Wycombe Wanderers have a game in hand and are only 1 point behind. If PPG was used then Wycombe would go up, however it is being weighted for home and away games to level out, and this results in Oxford retaining the final promotion place.

There is no doubt that League 1 and 2 will be called off, there just isn’t the possibility to use neutral venues like there is for the Premier League.

A big question will still remain on the Championship.

I wonder what Guardiola thinks about the way Walker is carrying on, given his own experiences in the last couple of months. I wouldn't be surprised if they bin him.

I wonder what Guardiola thinks about the way Walker is carrying on, given his own experiences in the last couple of months. I wouldn't be surprised if they bin him.

He's hardly irreplaceable, so wouldn't be surprised. Although this incident is probably not going to bother him as much as the one where he was bussing in hookers.

Lee Dong Gook scoring the winner, you're not fucking kidding.

I wouldn't expect an enlightened man such as yourself to find humour in such a base, culturally ignorant manner.

There may, for example, be a tribe somewhere for whom the word 'Wullie' means 'Giant purple cock'.

I sincerely hope you can correct your attitude towards other cultures and truly join the brotherhood of man.

I wouldn't expect an enlightened man such as yourself to find humour in such a base, culturally ignorant manner.

There may, for example, be a tribe somewhere for whom the word 'Wullie' means 'Giant purple cock'.

I sincerely hope you can correct your attitude towards other cultures and truly join the brotherhood of man.

Ok, that was a weird post. He used to play for Boro about 15 years ago and was absolutely shit.

Ok, that was a weird post. He used to play for Boro about 15 years ago and was absolutely shit.

I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways.  I hope you can continue this personal growth in the future.

2 Dynamo Dresden players test positive so their whole squad is in quarantine and their proposed game next weekend is off. Be surprised if there's a ball kicked in Germany next weekend.

2 Dynamo Dresden players test positive so their whole squad is in quarantine and their proposed game next weekend is off. Be surprised if there's a ball kicked in Germany next weekend.

That'll be those VE day celebrations, all the negative orgones being aimed at the Jerries from cul-de-sacs across Britain. The end result being there'll be no sport on the box again next weekend, so Micky Brit and his family are free to responsibly head to a busy day trip hotspot when the sun comes out cos being at home is well boring.

Guest chopey

I wish they would just end the season. It's just annoying at this stage.

But then where is the line? When and how can it start again? If that happens then football is basically finished until if and when a vaccine is found

This is my worry, but this season needs to end now