Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Still a working day in the U.K. and we are waiting on the PL

I'm sure takeover wont be legal until all money is transferred.  If the money isn't already in a uk account I imagine there may be an issue transferring 100 million or whatever is being paid up front by the saudis on a non working day.  I can't send 100 million from my banking app for example.

Guest chopey

Today would be a perfect confirmation day, I'm having a barbecue later with the wife, son and a couple of Gins it would be a perfect celebration

Guest neesy111

Not sure if people know, but the UK is on lockdown.  If they need to do CRB checks, they'll be delayed.  Other checks are likely to be delayed as well.

Not sure if people know, but the UK is on lockdown.  If they need to do CRB checks, they'll be delayed.  Other checks are likely to be delayed as well.

Mine flew through tbh  :aww:

According to George Caulkin, they were told the checks would take up to 4 weeks.

CRB checks were abolished in 2012 so you will be waiting a long time.

Guest neesy111

According to George Caulkin, they were told the checks would take up to 4 weeks.

:thup:

Yeap, so not sure how people are coming to conclusion the checks might have been completed already.

Khashoggi's widow has posted her statement on twitter. The replies man.....  :anguish: :anguish:

Some of the replies are absolutely lifting

Genuinely fucking abhorrent.

The worst one has been removed, it read:

"The Premier League ain't gonna stop the takeover so you and all the other haters who are jealous about us being the richest club in the world may as well give up ?? up the Saudi's"

:anguish:

Khashoggi's widow has posted her statement on twitter. The replies man.....  :anguish: :anguish:

Some of the replies are absolutely lifting

Genuinely fucking abhorrent.

The worst one has been removed, it read:

"The Premier League ain't gonna stop the takeover so you and all the other haters who are jealous about us being the richest club in the world may as well give up ?? up the Saudi's"

:anguish:

I replied to one (has since been deleted) which told her to fuck off ?

Just rather keep this about sport and not get involved in the conversation surrounding this type of stuff

It's not so easy to do, when the motives from the Saudis are questionable, i.e. Sportswashing etc