Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Richard Keys is just jealous that our proposed new chairman is a bloke who looks like Richard Keys (but a happy, successful, and content with his place in the world, version of Richard Keys rather than the real version who got peddled from a dream job for being a sex pest and no longer looks that way)

Guest reefatoon

Tarmac of the apes’ face just keeps on growing around his features. He looks like a hairy cabbage patch kid.

This is the last job Keys will have and its under threat by SA. If the takeover goes through the club and league will be massive in SA and I can easily see them going in for the next TV deal. If a SA company own them there isn't any need for Bein commentators on the English game, and a SA company won't have him now he's aligned himself with the enemy.

This is why he's so against this, as always looking after himself.

Is it bad that I openly do not care in the slightest about the piracy? These companies rake in so much I find it hard to be bothered.

Nothing could be further from my mind, like. The world has always worked on dodgy football feeds and there's only ever the occasional sacrificial lamb in the form of some fucker selling the equipment to get connected.

Is it bad that I openly do not care in the slightest about the piracy? These companies rake in so much I find it hard to be bothered.

Aye, that part of it is just funny fucking over Bein I think

The piracy thing is utter bullshit like, that’s the one thing we can all agree on pretty much

Ironically, it's more likely to hold up the deal than human rights. Not that it's going to be held up, but capitalist concerns will always triumph over morals and ethics