Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I used to love him but then I listened to one of the earlier Pod On The Tyne podcasts earlier, about the team of the decade, and he said he wasn't sure Ben Arfa deserved to be in it.

"Could be done by wednesday." Caulkin on PL checks.

Which he has been told from the Staveley camp.

That translates as "they've been done but I can't confirm anything" imo  :lol:

:lol:

100%. His tweet earlier today told us it was done. There was no doubt.

What's everyone planning on drinking when this is announced? I don't really hate the #cans thing, but this definitely call for more than just beer. Picked up some really cheap champagne and Lagavulin 8 almost two weeks ago, been waiting for the announcement ever since.

What's everyone planning on drinking when this is announced? I don't really hate the #cans thing, but this definitely call for more than just beer. Picked up some really cheap champagne and Lagavulin 8 almost two weeks ago, been waiting for the announcement ever since.

Disinfectant. Got to stay safe. Want to see what happens to us if this goes through.

Guest neesy111

Gin.

I've got two #cans waiting in the fridge, but after I've done my patriotic duty with them I'll be moving onto a nice single malt.

Then whilst drinking that, I'll watch some old YouTube videos of our happier times, videos I've not really watched in a long time. Then I think it'll be alcohol and YouTube until I can't drink anymore. :lol:

I've bought and drank my lot 3 times over.

36 cans, 1 bottle of Old J, 1 bottle of vodka, 3 bottles of Lindisfarne Cream and 2 Tequila Rose (some may have been bought for home schooling purposes as well). Also around 5 trips to the shop for 3 for £5 on their 600ml+ ales.

Tonight I really thought it would happens, cans & Old J now done. Got 1 bottle of Teq rose and 1 vodka left but feel like cans are needed, but never bought cans for 4-5 years until last week (36)

Fingers crossed they don't see Keys and Gray as an easy poaching opportunity.

No chance- they're tainted by their association with BeiN. The Saudis might be able to tolerate all manner of cunts and human rights abuses but they draw the line at friends of the Qataris.