Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Always glad when I wake up and it's not announced, because I'm not sure I could start drinking this early!

I'd have absolutely no problem with starting at 7 if I woke up to an announcement. None whatsoever.

In fact I hope it does get announced early one morning just to see how many people are committed to the celebratory piss up :lol:

Always glad when I wake up and it's not announced, because I'm not sure I could start drinking this early!

I'd have absolutely no problem with starting at 7 if I woke up to an announcement. None whatsoever.

In fact I hope it does get announced early one morning just to see how many people are committed to the celebratory piss up :lol:

A few of us are more than likely going to have to..... ??

To be fair, despite my protestations, if this goes through I'm starting immediately, irrespective of the time of day.

Fun to read some posts from February and Mars...

Who’s laughing now?

wait are there still rumors swirling around about a takeover?

Yes and people are still buying it. :lol: :lol:

Cant really blame anyone for being sceptical at the time :) It seems as if it's all but done right now, but somehow i still know it's Newcastle United we're talking about. I'm sure the sun will stop shining, because Covid-19 doesn't seem to be enough, even though it's insane that a pandemic is what needed to happen for it to get this far.

Guest neesy111

No way does Ashley sell without the world going into an economic depression for the price agreed.

Who’s laughing now?

Hopefully nobody, until it actually goes through. Otherwise we run the risk of looking incredibly stupid.

Who’s laughing now?

Cant really blame anyone for being sceptical at the time :) It seems as if it's all but done right now, but somehow i still know it's Newcastle United we're talking about. I'm sure the sun will stop shining, because Covid-19 doesn't seem to be enough, even though it's insane that a pandemic is what needed to happen for it to get this far.

You can be sceptical without attacking other forum members, laughing at them and saying how stupid they are.

Guest reefatoon

My first ever tenuous plane watch post.....So my brother has been doing a bit of flight watch detective work and following a private plane marked OE-FAT, a Cessna 510 owned by GlobeAir. This company is owned by the Reuben Brothers so it is likely it is their company plane. Anyway, it's flight history shows it's been up to Newcastle quite a lot recently and today is in Farnborough, Hampshire....home of a certain out of work manager heavily linked with us.

Almost certainly bollocks but there you go.

:lol: love this man. It's now on it's way to Biggin Hill. must have picked up Poch and a couple of bacon butties. Grabbing someone else on the way then off up to Newcastle to help with the jet washing of the signs.

My first ever tenuous plane watch post.....So my brother has been doing a bit of flight watch detective work and following a private plane marked OE-FAT, a Cessna 510 owned by GlobeAir. This company is owned by the Reuben Brothers so it is likely it is their company plane. Anyway, it's flight history shows it's been up to Newcastle quite a lot recently and today is in Farnborough, Hampshire....home of a certain out of work manager heavily linked with us.

On its way from Farnbrough to ...... Biggin Hill as we speak

Guest neesy111

Who’s laughing now?

You can be sceptical without attacking other forum members, laughing at them and saying how stupid they are.

You're an absolute delight aren't you.

The flight history says it arrived in Farnborough from Cannes this morning...the Reuben Brothers are taking the piss.

The only logical conclusion is the checks completed on Wednesday.  Funds transfer started immediately and is now complete. They agreed to delay the announcement until after the weekend to discourage breaking of social distancing.  The reporters all knew and agreed to play along in their usual styles (silence would have raised suspicion).  Luke has played an absolute blinder by keeping his moronic posting going despite knowing the truth.

Logical  :lol: :lol:

The only logical conclusion is the checks completed on Wednesday.  Funds transfer started immediately and is now complete. They agreed to delay the announcement until after the weekend to discourage breaking of social distancing.  The reporters all knew and agreed to play along in their usual styles (silence would have raised suspicion).  Luke has played an absolute blinder by keeping his moronic posting going despite knowing the truth.

:lol:  I hope my joking was not lost without smileys :lol:

No way does Ashley sell without the world going into an economic depression for the price agreed.

Aye, a gun to his head this time, sort of.

The fans not going would’ve created a big enough one for him.

Who’s laughing now?

We could also go back to the numerous takeovers in the past and point out that people fell for them, but it's pointless and really rather sad.

:lol:  I hope my joking was not lost without smileys :lol:

:lol:

Yep, that flew straight over my head. I had a few last night in my defence  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Fucking hell, neesy taking no prisoners this morning. :lol:

u ok hun?

i'm fine thx

Who’s laughing now?

We could also go back to the numerous takeovers in the past and point out that people fell for them, but it's pointless and really rather sad.

Yes you do that if you want. But it’s not the same thing.