Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Don't know who he is, but liked reading some positive tweets from him, even though they most likely mean nothing.

Check my last tweet. I have a very reliable source at Logitech. He claims it's gonna be announced on Friday, at 3pm.

Oh no . . . not another "3pm Announcement" !!!!!

Just had a read on icnewcastle was a good article on Glenn McCrory, he was in Saudi before Amir Khan fight last year. He was giving the toon the big sell whilst at dinner with some royal family members, apparently they were quizzing him about us for ages afterwards. At the time of this he knew nothing about sale of club, but in hindsight thinks he may have helped our cause.

Genuine nice bloke who has also been helping food bank, it would nice to believe he helped the sale being a County Durham Mag n all that  :lol:

Starting to wonder about this Paul Smith like. He seems to be milking our fanbase dry regarding the takeover. Everyone is pure botting him atm.

Aye. His posts haven’t exactly tried to be professional looking.

What is it about Paul Smith, the “multi award-winning national sports journalist” that no-one has ever heard of or read anything by until 6 weeks ago, that makes you suspect he isn’t a legitimate source for inside information on the Saudi acquisition of NUFC?

Don’t let scepticism become cynicism lads!

Just had a read on icnewcastle was a good article on Glenn McCrory, he was in Saudi before Amir Khan fight last year. He was giving the toon the big sell whilst at dinner with some royal family members, apparently they were quizzing him about us for ages afterwards. At the time of this he knew nothing about sale of club, but in hindsight thinks he may have helped our cause.

Genuine nice bloke who has also been helping food bank, it would nice to believe he helped the sale being a County Durham Mag n all that  :lol:

Oh no not the food bank

What is it about Paul Smith, the “multi award-winning national sports journalist” that no-one has ever heard of or read anything by until 6 weeks ago, that makes you suspect he isn’t a legitimate source for inside information on the Saudi acquisition of NUFC?

[emoji38] :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

I can’t believe anyone would be cynical of the food bank, it needs money to operate its kitchens, store and deliver food and to run its many many groups.

It needs both food and money, what we do is donate money every now and again and donate food from buying food ourselves.

An anonymous £500 from someone off here is an absolutely amazing gesture  :love:

[emoji38] :thup:

If it is the Paul Smith I am thinking of - he used to work for the Mirror and appear occasionally on Sunday Supplement. I have no idea how reliable he is as a journalist.

Fwiw Caulkin said he knows this Paul Smith fella as he "shared a few England trips with him back in the day" in a Twitter reply I saw this morning.

Still, I bet he knows just as much as the rest of us.

Fwiw Caulkin said he knows this Paul Smith fella as he "shared a few England trips with him back in the day" in a Twitter reply I saw this morning.

Maybe they can take turns to pester staveley so they can reassure us stupid fans in their spare time

He might not know exactly what is going on with this takeover but he apparently knows the process itself quite well as he's been involved in one or two. It helps understand where things may be at if nothing else.

I stopped giving food to the food bank when I learned of a few people who use them wasting their money on flash tv's, cigs, beer and weed. Also this big woman who comes back with bag fulls.

Quality bait

Flash tvs should read flat screen tvs but yeah overall 9 out of 10

but think momentum is with this happening soon.

:lol:

It's about time people stopped making random guesses based on hope.

Seems to be more positive noises from chronicle and rumours of players saying stuff in last 24 hours. Apparently Charnley was doing a zoom call to let everyone know what was happening with project restart, so maybe something has been said.

2+2 = 5 maybe but I’m nothing wrong with a bit of positivity.

I stopped giving food to the food bank when I learned of a few people who use them wasting their money on flash tv's, cigs, beer and weed. Also this big woman who comes back with bag fulls.

toryjesus.jpg

but think momentum is with this happening soon.

It's about time people stopped making random guesses based on hope.

Seems to be more positive noises from chronicle and rumours of players saying stuff in last 24 hours. Apparently Charnley was doing a zoom call to let everyone know what was happening with project restart, so maybe something has been said.

2+2 = 5 maybe but I’m nothing wrong with a bit of positivity.

I would love to see Charnleys little round egg on a zoom screen

toryjesus.jpg