Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The PL have already passed the test on the relevant people, all that is holding this up is a money issue and i have no idea why.

Could be mike fucking about

Could be money taking time to transfer.

Could be both.......

Man, you are exhausting

The PL have already passed the test on the relevant people, all that is holding this up is a money issue and i have no idea why.

Could be both.......

Nobody has confirmed that the tests were completed or passed.

Could be both.......

Appropriate username.

Mike fucking about, what, not accepting the £300m bank transfer?

Could be mike f***ing about

Could be both.......

Appropriate username.

Mike f***ing about, what, not accepting the £300m bank transfer?

give over, this is mike ashley

Guest reefatoon

Yey, they are back for more pointless arguments. Great.

Yay, the internet police is back to censor people's opinions. If people talk s**** I'm going to respond to it

I wasn’t actually talking about you Triggs.

Could be both.......

DKfvvb6VYAAxrbC?format=jpg&name=small

:lol: :lol:

Could be both.......

Seen that and immediately thought skibbydibbydembopbodopbop.  Now I can't get the Scatman out of my head.  Cheers.

Guest chopey

I bought a house a few years ago and there was a bit of a bidding war, the owner agreed to go with me but I had to wait for solicitors ect, I have the exact same feeling in my gut with this situation.

Could be both.......

Seen that and immediately thought skibbydibbydembopbodopbop.  Now I can't get the Scatman out of my head.  Cheers.

Reminded me of the noise of molegrips turning the meter back round the correct way and then someone opening the door half a minute later to the smell of gas

Jesus, it needs to happen soon, just to stop the shot being spread in here.

People are at their wits end like  :lol:

I'm just fucking bored with it because I keep checking tbh.  If I was getting up and going to work in the morning and doing the usual shite after work, I wouldn't be anywhere near as bad.

Instead I'm at the table in the dining room for the most of the day working and refreshing the site.

Yeah, longer it goes the more worried I get, basically we have a week left for this to get done, after that there is clearly an issue with it

People are at their wits end like  :lol:

I'm just fucking bored with it because I keep checking tbh.  If I was getting up and going to work in the morning and doing the usual shite after work, I wouldn't be anywhere near as bad.

Instead I'm at the table in the dining room for the most of the day working and refreshing the site.

Working from home this is the perfect/worst distraction.

Can’t even allow myself to think this won’t happen now. I think all we can go off at minute is PCP via

Caulkin appear confident, I would imagine there not just sitting by the phone awaiting a decision and there is constant dialogue between prem league and them. Ultimately even if there was problem I believe they would find a solution as neither side would want this to result in legal action. I can’t see that Bein would have any grounds for legal action against premier league for allowing a club to be taken over.

Regardless this is like a fu£&#ing rollercoaster could only happen with us.

Could be both.......

Nobody has confirmed that the tests were completed or passed.

I have done no such thing.