Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

We've been told these tests are very much factual checks; when red flags are raised or questions asked that may impact a decision to approve an owner by the PL, they don't just unilaterally say "fail", but rather they try and work it out with the Buyer, if there is some type of "cure" to the issue.

You'd imagine the "cure" to the BeIN issue is 1) agreement from buyer to permanently restrict a reboot of BeoutQ, if possible 2) agreement of a penalty payment at time of Closing on NUFC to be levied to the PL or a future determined penalty if this issue arises (3) agreement from Buyer to assist in legal damages as a result of BeIN going after the PL, etc.  and potentially the unwritten "cure", a verbal offer for future PL TV rights to the PL in addition.

ySlcjOn.jpg

Oh dear, the feminists will not be happy, possibly also not a good advert for multi cultural society.

Suppose its much harder to set it up how you want things to appear when everyone is at home and not in studios etc.

The entire event was organised by a black woman so what the fuck are you blathering about?

I just noticed 25 little faces, and like you say all apart from the Mp were all blokes. It just made me think how because we are in lock down it's much harder to dress things up to look a certain way perhaps like on tv etc, the labour mp would most likely have her fellow daft Mps if they watched that claim there was no female representation or enough diversity in race taking part etc.

It made me look and see how actually it reflects perhaps how real it is due to lockdown and how were doing things, over perhaps cherry picking to please audiences?

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm so used to normally seeing cherry picked participants and it surprised me to see those 25 faces? Also I was genralising as a whole, not this forum.

It could also be im still in the Megan Rapinoe mode from days ago where I was trying to explain to a woman on twitter it's not about Male vs Females why the womens game can't justify an equal pay claim.

Btw it's just what I picked up at first glance. It's not meant to be a katie hopkins type nasty attack :lol:

OK fair enough but I don't remember this event being advertised as 'feminist' or 'multi-cultural'. I imagine it would've been easy to cherry-pick a different set of contributors but clearly she didn't do that. She wanted a representative panel of NUFC fans and if you've been to a match anytime ever, it's overwhelmingly what you see on that screen shot. Hats off to her for doing it, she could easily have sat back and did nowt for fear of rocking the boat.

There needs to be a very basic interview before giving anyone the social media passwords "Will you ever reply to a customer by asking them to go tell someone who gives a fuck?"

:lol:  Public Relations 101 really

The lad in charge is one of those people who wears caps that look like theyve been found at the bottom of a schools lost property boxOr a rolled up woolly hat in winter with brown doc martins and turn up chinos. Nailed on he'll have circular rimmed glasses in his collection too no doubt.

:lol:

Excellent description, knew exactly what you meant

There simply is no more real information. We just have to sit and wait. Caulkin has already said there wont be an announcement until money changes hands. Likely that's the first we will hear unless someone leaks the PL verdict.

I genuinely preferred it when we were arguing about human rights abuses.

Think we've just got to wait for this deal to get the green light now, then we can celebrate properly. Gifs up the wazoo and cans or whatever. For now it's just twiddling thumbs and checking in too many times to see if it's done yet.

I'm pretty relaxed about it.... until I come on here.

Good way of looking at it is that we would no if they had failed by now so the process must be progressing despite how long it is taking.

Maybe the House of Saud wants to fuck up Qatari shit on two fronts with us in a more popular league and also on their own turf?

An away trip to the South of France sounds good though.