Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Luke Edwards is a massive bellend I just don't get how someone who's job it is to cover the North East and who lives in the North East can want to wind people up. Yes the Statement isnt great but does he honestly think the premier league will reject it because they dont like the statement they put out. Lets get one thing clear there is nothing legally pointing PIF or anyone on the PIF board to illegal streaming. There also isnt anything in the WTO report that specifically says Saudi Arabia is behind it, yes it states they should have done more to stop it but it doesn't say the government is behind the channel. With Saudi sports channels taking up the rights for Seria A and Bundesliga do you think the Premier League will shut out a up and coming major player in the Middle East due to the way they worded a Statement. No they wont. I honestly would love to punch Luke Edwards smug little face. Rant Over  :rant: :dave:

His follow up tweet is just fucking nuts. Hopefully he was pissed when he did it because its just bizarre.

He's just saying they are lying about the piracy and attempting to rewrite history.

Guest chopey

From the shit quality matches I've seen from the Premier League over the past few days Richard Masters should be tripping over his tie to get this deal done and get some fresh investment into the league cos viewers are switching off.

His follow up tweet is just fucking nuts. Hopefully he was pissed when he did it because its just bizarre.

He's just saying they are lying about the piracy and attempting to rewrite history.

Nothing wrong in letting a future friend save face as they back down.

he's taken it to an illogical conclusion imo but he's right, there was statement by KSA after the WTO report last week that was absolutely fucking laughable - something like "complete and utter vindication" for KSA or whatever, it was very trumpian, but i didn't get the same thing from these ones about cracking down on piracy

I imagine if it went through Staveley would be the spokesperson and would give some interviews etc.  But given she's still as far as I know involved in the court case, maybe that's impacting things.  Probably nothing, just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine if it went through Staveley would be the spokesperson and would give some interviews etc.  But given she's still as far as I know involved in the court case, maybe that's impacting things.  Probably nothing, just a thought.

When is this legal case done?

September time

September time

kinell 3 months?

Yes, she will be the initial 'front-person' doing the interviews, making presentations of the way forward, ambitions of the club, etc.

The current court case she is involved in could well inhibit this though.

But, I'm sure she'll give it a go!

Must be waiting for July 1st, keep it tidy .

July the 4th, so they can't be blamed for people gathering at SJP.

Is that something to do with the USA ??

No. It's the date that the Johnson has decided it's safe to go out.