Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

Cannot see an end to this mess me like. :lol:

The Premier League are f***ing spineless. I was hoping to watch the remaining games knowing that we’d soon be getting rid of manager of the year Stephen Roger Bruce and on the verge of going on to greater things but it is just s****.

Quite the opposite my confidence is growing by the day think where very close. The Saudi announcement re intellectual property today feels significant.

It's happening. The government announcements the last few days and the Saudi state putting in place the WTO defaults and introducing laws for the crackdown on piracy. All the ducks being put into a row.

Cannot see an end to this mess me like. :lol:

The Premier League are f***ing spineless. I was hoping to watch the remaining games knowing that we’d soon be getting rid of manager of the year Stephen Roger Bruce and on the verge of going on to greater things but it is just s****.

Quite the opposite my confidence is growing by the day think where very close. The Saudi announcement re intellectual property today feels significant.

Everything feels significant, until it’s not.  :lol:

So many events looked like being the catalyst to spark the final push, then it just fizzles out time again. If we’re not careful it’ll end up being a documentary on Netflix.

It has but yesterday’s announcement was being advertised as having been approved by King Salman and MBS, they’re making a very public show of addressing this now.

Also if you tie this in with golf mags information last week of the governor of PIF meeting PL and govt, this does feel very significant to me.

The lengths they are going to for approval certainly look good for our future, these fu#%ers mean business exciting times ahead me thinks.

Guest chopey

100% agree, I just hope they dont "give Bruce a go because hes earned it" this bloke with money will fill the squad with players the next manager cant use and cant sell.

I want a clean break from everything Ashley brought to the club.

100% agree, I just hope they dont "give Bruce a go because hes earned it" this bloke with money will fill the squad with players the next manager cant use and cant sell.

I want a clean break from everything Ashley brought to the club.

A couple more performances like City and the very real risk of this happening will (hopefully) be diminished.

100% agree, I just hope they dont "give Bruce a go because hes earned it"

If they do they'll just peddle him as soon as he goes on a bad run. Just delays the inevitable

Amanda knows

would be the most disappointing & amazing thing if after all this it goes through and staveley is as clueless as ashley :lol:

Uh oh.  :lol:

Why on earth did you think that had anything to do with us ? :lol:

:lol: Enough melts are replying with '#cans' and '#nufctakeover'. Can't wait to see the abuse he gets when no takeover news is forthcoming.

He's no better that our very own Gregg tbh.