Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200422-fifa-watchdog-saudi-sportswashing-abuse-with-purchase-of-uk-football-club/

It’s coming from all sides isn’t it, can we just sign off on this sale and deal with the crap afterwards

Did they do the same for Man City?

Did they object to bein sport buying the tv rights?

FIFA-World Cup-Qatar.......nothing to see here, move along

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200422-fifa-watchdog-saudi-sportswashing-abuse-with-purchase-of-uk-football-club/

It’s coming from all sides isn’t it, can we just sign off on this sale and deal with the crap afterwards

Fuck me, FIFA has an ethics branch, and without a hint of irony releases statements like that.  :lol:

f*** me, FIFA has an ethics branch, and without a hint of irony releases statements like that.  :lol:

Pretty sure that's an independent body, not associated with FIFA. Just keeps an eye on them and raises anything they see as an ethical issue.

f*** me, FIFA has an ethics branch, and without a hint of irony releases statements like that.  :lol:

Pretty sure that's an independent body, not associated with FIFA. Just keeps an eye on them and raises anything they see as an ethical issue.

Sterling job so far  :lol:

The level of hatred against us is strong within the football community.  :lol:

Because they are scared we are going to ruin the top 6 , we don't need to buy fans or advertise ourselfs that will all come with a full house and a team we can see are fighting like Rafa's under i think Leicester

Whatever happens with this takeover, I hope we don’t turn into the type supporting Man City. Just had a peruse through their forum and seeing people referring to Pep as the “bald fraud”

They obviously have Steve Coppell and Joe Royle amnesia

All the complaints from BEinSport seems just like throwing stones in a house made of glass to me.

BEinSport from Qatar who bribed FIFA to get the World Cup. Everybody knows that, but where will it be played?

It's all about money. If anyone win somone else loose, just as in sports.

Guest chopey

I'm not that arsed about football fwiends like, have to be honest.  Being everybody's second favourite set of third rate underachievers has not scratched any itches for me.

Do we have any football friends ?

Whatever happens with this takeover, I hope we don’t turn into the type supporting Man City. Just had a peruse through their forum and seeing people referring to Pep as the “bald fraud”

They obviously have Steve Coppell and Joe Royle amnesia

Our fanbase will certainly change. I'm personally looking forward to the days of fans of individual superstar players pretending to support us again, like GhoeberX with his weird Kluivert obsession.

I'm not that arsed about football fwiends like, have to be honest.  Being everybody's second favourite set of third rate underachievers has not scratched any itches for me.

Do we have any football friends ?

The Mad Mistake, the Sunderland youtuber. He talks us up a fair bit, I rate him.