Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Question is are any of you who opt to object+walk away going to turn into the same kind of monsters who wait until someone is enjoying something then kool-aid man into the conversation to remind us of bad thing? :lol: Like we all know the cunt who can't wait for someone to like the Beatles before they start in about Lennon's domestics.

:lol:

Loads of poor f***ers with Ashley Stockholm Syndrome will be high-fiving each other when it goes tits up and he’s he’s still in charge.

“Dodged some proper bad PR there lads”.  “Better the devil you know” etc

Yes, the people who don't fancy their club being owned by a war criminal are the ones with Stockholm Syndrome. :lol: You're on a slippery slope towards driving yourself insane if you're just going to pretend all criticism isn't genuine, even among fellow fans. At the very least, you already look ridiculous while doing it.

I haven’t once said that SA human rights was acceptable. I took offence at all the bandwagon jumpers, yourself included who didn’t give two fucks about what was going on over there until now. NIMBYism at its worst.

Are you not the bloke who reopened discussion with being past caring and wished us well, only to spent the next few days posting relentlessly about how bad our new owners were?  That’s more ridiculous.

Guest neesy111

Loads of poor f***ers with Ashley Stockholm Syndrome will be high-fiving each other when it goes tits up and he’s he’s still in charge.

Yes, the people who don't fancy their club being owned by a war criminal are the ones with Stockholm Syndrome. :lol: You're on a slippery slope towards driving yourself insane if you're just going to pretend all criticism isn't genuine, even among fellow fans. At the very least, you already look ridiculous while doing it.

I haven’t once said that SA human rights was acceptable. I took offence at all the bandwagon jumpers, yourself included who didn’t give two fucks about what was going on over there until now. NIMBYism at its worst.

Are you not the bloke who reopened discussion with being past caring and wished us well, only to spent the next few days posting relentlessly about how bad our new owners were?  That’s more ridiculous.

:facepalm:

There's plenty on here including KI have discussed things in Chat about the Saudi regime.

Where do they draw the line?

Do these ask her about Brits using Saudi Oil etc etc

I know it's twitter but someone said we need to hear something official to stop people jumping on the bandwagon like this 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Man I can’t believe there are people putting the Saudi flag in their Twitter. Also Wraith is happily stoking the “Amnesty are hypocrites!” Idiots on Twitter.

The average IQ of the replies must be about ten

Looking at this guy's timeline and I can't decide if it'd be better if he was taking the piss or not. :lol: dedication either way.

I haven’t once said that SA human rights was acceptable. I took offence at all the bandwagon jumpers, yourself included who didn’t give two f***s about what was going on over there until now. NIMBYism at its worst.

:lol: You see, this is why you look ridiculous. How would you know if I or anyone on here cared about SA human rights abuses before all this? You're just guessing and I know you are because I've been on this forum for the best part of 15 years, have discussed this stuff at length for years (amongst other forum members) and there's been an active thread dedicated to Saudi human rights abuses since 2015.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=97318.0

I'm the bloke who wished you all well before I knew who we were welcoming into our city with open arms, yes. Does me quickly changing my mind once I realised our owner is going to be a war criminal also disqualify me from prefering the club to not be owned by a war criminal? The mental gymnastics to actually avoid dealing with the substance is astounding. If it's not journalists' hypocrisy and the supposed bias against Newcastle, it's the heel turns of Newcastle fans on a football forum.

I wonder how many in the football section would still welcome the Saudis after reading even 2 or 3 pages of this thread.

Don’t think many would care, unfortunately.

Looks like Deuce was right.

P.S I didn't say you said it was acceptable either btw, just that those not wanting a war criminal for a football owner aren't the ones with Stockholm Syndrome.

Guest reefatoon

Where do they draw the line?

Do these ask her about Brits using Saudi Oil etc etc

It’s getting ridiculous man.

I wonder did someone from the AP doorstep Khashoggi’s fiancé to get that soundbite. As if she gives a shit about Newcastle United.

Heard she's an Everton fan and hates us mate. Think she's just scared of us overtaking them and reclaiming our rightful spot near the top of the table like Mackamnesty International tbh.

It's absolutely fine to not care about human rights in SA (I mean, you should but it's a niche topic and there are only so many hours in the day so I understand if you don't), it's absolutely fine to think they shouldn't be anywhere near the club, it's absolutely fine to be somewhere in between.

It is not fine to change your Twitter avatar to a picture of MBS and start accusing Amnesty International of being part of a conspiracy to wreck NUFC. In fact it marks you out as a reprehensible knacker, an embarassment to the football club if not the human race. Fuck those fans.

I haven’t once said that SA human rights was acceptable. I took offence at all the bandwagon jumpers, yourself included who didn’t give two f***s about what was going on over there until now. NIMBYism at its worst.

:lol: You see, this is why you look ridiculous. How would you know if I or anyone on here cared about SA human rights abuses before all this? You're just guessing and I know you are because I've been on this forum for the best part of 15 years, have discussed this stuff at length for years (amongst other forum members) and there's been an active thread dedicated to Saudi human rights abuses since 2015.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=97318.0

I'm the bloke who wished you all well before I knew who we were welcoming into our city with open arms, yes. Does me quickly changing my mind once I realised our owner is going to be a war criminal also disqualify me from prefering the club to not be owned by a war criminal? The mental gymnastics to actually avoid dealing with the substance is astounding. If it's not journalists' hypocrisy and the supposed bias against Newcastle, it's the heel turns of Newcastle fans on a football forum.

I wonder how many in the football section would still welcome the Saudis after reading even 2 or 3 pages of this thread.

Don’t think many would care, unfortunately.

Looks like Deuce was right.

P.S I didn't say you said it was acceptable either btw, just that those not wanting a war criminal for a football owner aren't the ones with Stockholm Syndrome.

I apologise for directing at you as this has been yours (and any one else’s stance from the offset) But fuck the bandwagon jumpers!

Guest godzilla

I can't see it going through now like, there just seems to be too much pressure in opposition coming through.

If it is, the Premier League will face an absolutely massive lawsuit; as without definitive proof that the new owners are doing anything which goes against what the 'Fit and Proper Persons' test state, then you cannot knock the deal back.