Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest chopey

‘Our pitches lay off payments are very good, our gym lay off payments are perfectly adequate and functional. Do we have a swimming pool or water facilities? healthy pay deals or ongoing support No. Would we like to have it at some stage? Absolutely.

‘Our pitches lay off payments are very good, our gym lay off payments are perfectly adequate and functional. Do we have a swimming pool or water facilities? healthy pay deals or ongoing support No. Would we like to have it at some stage? Absolutely.

:lol: brilliant

He is said in Jan there is nothing in it.

:lol: brilliant

They'll be demanding to know why Chi hasn't said anything next.

I mean she’s been a pretty fucking vocal critic of Ashley so I would expect her to tbh

Why? Why can't we wait and see what they're going to do for the club and the city?

They'll be demanding to know why Chi hasn't said anything next.

I mean she’s been a pretty fucking vocal critic of Ashley so I would expect her to tbh

I heard she’s advocating the sale as it will benefit the city whilst encouraging the Saudi population to increase their participation in sport whilst embracing a more western culture.

This BeIn Sports Chief Executive has probably sent bundles of cash to the PL in the hopes of screwing this deal...he's got form for this sort of thing. Cunt.

Imagine if that ever came out though, the PL would be done.

It's not worth the risk.

This BeIn Sports Chief Executive has probably sent bundles of cash to the PL in the hopes of screwing this deal...he's got form for this sort of thing. Cunt.

Imagine if that ever came out though, the PL would be done.

It's not worth the risk.

It was kinda tongue in cheek, but he does have history of paying bribes.  :lol:

Be interesting to see what she does say actually, she's raised Saudi atrocities in Parliament before.

I suspect she'll turn out to be a closet mackem and hate Alan Shearer.

Has her line against Ashley been about how the club has been ran and the impact on the city, or Sports Direct malpractices? If this brings wealth to her constituency and improves the city in general, she may not raise the same concerns.

BEin sport accuse SA of allowing a pirate station to broadcast sports in the Middle East, where BEin holds a monopoly.

It may be that as the 80% owner of an EPL team, the Saudi's could be in pole position to buy the rights to broadcast the EPL matches in the Middle East, and that may be the real reason why BEin are trying to stop the takeover.

Seems to me BEin Sports needs to invest in cutting edge technology, as the EPL has done, in order to curtail any piracy of their broadcasts.  Its not like they cant afford the technology.

That last part is wrong, it's very easy to circumvent even with the technology they have.

This. It's what my gadgie tells me  :whistle: