Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

This fella is speculating that the premier league probably reached out to the government for advice.  Which makes sense. 

What would they have asked the government about ?

Probably workshopped / tested various scenarios to see what was likely to go through and what wasn't.

This fella is speculating that the premier league probably reached out to the government for advice.  Which makes sense. 

What would they have asked the government about ?

I think any reason not to, knowing the answer will be no.  then the premier league can wash their hands and say they went beyond due process, the government deal with Saudi so who are we to block a club doing it.

Guest The Little Waster

Just reading “bone saw or not” associated with us is grim. I’m gonna feel wank supporting this, I really am.

Then dont ...

Calling PIF "a company based in Saudi Arabia" pretty much tells me there's no way they're rejecting this

Pretty much.

It pretty much confirms what I have been saying all along. PIF are going to be seen as a company that is separate from the state, which in all legal terms it is. Human rights abuse and network piracy in the country is not going to have an effect because PIF as a company and their CEO who will be named as one of our directors, have played no part in any of that.

Can they just not approve it already and get this over with?

Too busy responding to all the complaints.  R. Keys, Richy K, Richard Keys, Dicky Keysy, Rik Eys are taking up most of their time.

In any case, if they dont spend the cash on us, what else will they do with it? Are amnesty following the arabians around delivering letters to lamborghini saying please dont sell to them? Pathetic

So is that essentially, "Thanks for your concern, but jog on"?

Not sure why they even felt a reply to be necessary

By a company based in Saudi Arabia is telling.

I would still have sent the fucker back 'not known at this address'

Basically says, thanks for your thoughts but we can handle our own business. p*ss off.

I do feel I just want to stop checking or stay on the internet. But I feel the moment I stop checking, that's when it's going to happen. Just like how the takeover story broke about the companies house documents last week.