Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Basically says, thanks for your thoughts but we can handle our own business. p*ss off.

I do feel I just want to stop checking or stay on the internet. But I feel the moment I stop checking, that's when it's going to happen. Just like how the takeover story broke about the companies house documents last week.

Then for all of us, please stop checking!

All this negativity just paves the way for damage control and Mike Ashley to slip out into the night.

Obviously he is getting zero flack right now for selling to the saudis, despite all the quotes about only selling to the buyers with best interest in the club yada yada.

All this negativity just paves the way for damage control and Mike Ashley to slip out into the night.

Obviously he is getting zero flack right now for selling to the saudis, despite all the quotes about only selling to the buyers with best interest in the club yada yada.

This news is so good though I really couldn't give a fuck about little mike. Look to the future - and it's bright....

Guest neesy111

I think the phrase 'a company based in Saudi Arabia' speaks volumes about their stance on this.

Yeap.

This takeover isnt being announced in a couple of weeks like. May 1st is a week on friday? I'd be shocked if it isnt done by Monday morning.

I think the phrase 'a company based in Saudi Arabia' speaks volumes about their stance on this.

Yeap.

Good spot. Tells a great deal.

We have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, you can them all now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this takeover, and he's got to go to the FA and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!"

Guest godzilla

Pretty astonishing the Premier League felt they had to make a public statement. They're clearly very much feeling the heat in a way they've never experienced before.

Diddums  :weep: :weep:

Calling PIF "a company based in Saudi Arabia" pretty much tells me there's no way they're rejecting this

Pretty much.

It pretty much confirms what I have been saying all along. PIF are going to be seen as a company that is separate from the state, which in all legal terms it is. Human rights abuse and network piracy in the country is not going to have an effect because PIF as a company and their CEO who will be named as one of our directors, have played no part in any of that.

Exactly

Pretty astonishing the Premier League felt they had to make a public statement. They're clearly very much feeling the heat in a way they've never experienced before.

Cleared your desk out yet, Lee?