Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Keys is a cunt, but the shite he's talking about he has either invented in his head, or has come direct from Ashley - "I know he'd prefer the other bid", "2 weeks exclusivity left" - nobody else has even mentioned this 2 weeks exclusivity timeline shite.

The only slight doubt I have is Ashley would love the scenario Keys is painting - sell us instead to some skint cunt like Kenyon and get the credit for keeping the Saudis at bay.

Chances are Keys has invented it in his sick head, but I'm so used to these things going wrong I can't help have a slight nagging doubt  :lol:

By all accounts its done once the premier league say so, there's no time limit, there's no moving the goalposts.

Keys is a cunt, but the shite he's talking about he has either invented in his head, or has come direct from Ashley - "I know he'd prefer the other bid", "2 weeks exclusivity left" - nobody else has even mentioned this 2 weeks exclusivity timeline shite.

The only slight doubt I have is Ashley would love the scenario Keys is painting - sell us instead to some skint cunt like Kenyon and get the credit for keeping the Saudis at bay.

Chances are Keys has invented it in his sick head, but I'm so used to these things going wrong I can't help have a slight nagging doubt  :lol:

By all accounts its done once the premier league say so, there's no time limit, there's no moving the goalposts.

I know, it's just paranoia after so many years of waiting but I can't help it  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

This 'cans' craic is lifting.

Why? Seems so f***ing harmless.

The forum Taliban have decided its not funny ...

Yep, that's it.

It makes me cringe, for whatever reason.  Apologies for the opinion. :rose:

Didn't realise people felt so strongly about it :lol: also didn't realise it was funny.

Didn’t feel strongly about it at all, just wondered why something so small and trivial seems to have people cringing. So much cringing and blushing is done on here. Anyway, it wasn’t a dig, I was just curious. I haven’t forgotten you are on that positivity boat, rowing with the best of us.

The other bid will be Peter Kenyon for £150m and Ashley can keep SD everywhere rent-free for 10 years.

funny that as you sort of allude to it - wonder why he didn't just accept a money back +10% type bid (say 275m) with 10 years guaranteed free advertising

greedy cunt i suppose

Didn’t the cans craic start here last year when we were “close” to being taken over?

It’s all over Facebook and Twitter, from other fans too. Did it really start on here?

We did it last takeover, then the mackems started using it with their failed dell takeover. Not sure where it started though, but do know if there is shit craic to be lifted from another team, the mackems are always 1st in the queue.

Saying that. My cans are firmly in the fridge  :lol:

Guest godzilla

are nufc 360 a reliable source?

The Telegraph is the source.

Yeah I used to think they were a joke and claiming to be ITKs, but all they do now though is put all the info off the press and other stuff in one place, which is quite useful when you want to look at what's being reported.

Yeah I used to think they were a joke and claiming to be ITKs, but all they do now though is put all the info off the press and other stuff in one place, which is quite useful when you want to look at what's being reported.

Quickest off the mark for all NUFC news these days. Have a team of admins on the account, subs to all media outlets and follow all sources NUFC.

Don’t seem to be twats either, which helps.

Guest godzilla

Quickest off the mark for all NUFC news these days. Have a team of admins on the account, subs to all media outlets and follow all sources NUFC.

Don’t seem to be t***s either, which helps.

:thup:

Them and the chronicle are basically doing the same thing, but they aren't annoying and relentless as fuck and Imo much better at it.

Not sure what I want the most, a takeover or The Chronicle to go out of business.

Guest The Little Waster

This 'cans' craic is lifting.

Why? Seems so f***ing harmless.

The forum Taliban have decided its not funny ...

Lol, you’ve got the biggest inferiority complex it’s wild to me.

Lol is that the best you can do ?

Keys is a c***, but the s**** he's talking about he has either invented in his head, or has come direct from Ashley - "I know he'd prefer the other bid", "2 weeks exclusivity left" - nobody else has even mentioned this 2 weeks exclusivity timeline s****.

The only slight doubt I have is Ashley would love the scenario Keys is painting - sell us instead to some skint c*** like Kenyon and get the credit for keeping the Saudis at bay.

He's absolutely invented it in his head and is too thick to know better.  Exclusivity is something that a seller gives to a potential buyer in the lead up to a deal potentially being agreed.  This deal is well past that, and is now legally agreed on both sides.  Ashley can now sit an watch events, he really has no legal say other than that unless the buyer doesn't complete the purchase.