Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

We have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, you can them all now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this takeover, and he's got to go to the FA and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!"

Brilliant  :lol:

Pretty astonishing the Premier League felt they had to make a public statement. They're clearly very much feeling the heat in a way they've never experienced before.

Probably just had every media outlet pestering their comms team for a response to Amnesty's letter. Easier to put something out proactively than go back individually.

We have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, you can them all now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this takeover, and he's got to go to the FA and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!"

Not the comparison I want to hear at this time :neutral:

Guest The Little Waster

Aw get a sense of humour man

I know a million sources have reported it already, but is this not the first official confirmation that we get that a O&D test for the takeover of NUFC is indeed ongoing, quite apart from what else the letter says and implies?

Putative - generally considered or reputed to be.

Aw get a sense of humour man

:lol: Yeah I was dead serious

I know a million sources have reported it already, but is this not the first official confirmation that we get that a O&D test for the takeover of NUFC is indeed ongoing, quite apart from what else the letter says and implies?

I think so, yes.

I think I so, yes.

Finally confirmed this is not a fakeover

Putative - generally considered or reputed to be.

I see your point, but if there was no test ongoing they probably wouldn’t have commented at all or poured cold water on it you’d have thought. Why respond publicly to a theoretical situation?