Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

He'll just say bloodmoney won the cups for us. He's a w*****. Don't pay any attention to him.

He'll be right if he does say that tbf

Maybe if he actually meant it, but he doesn't, he's got no issue with Man City or anyone else.  You can't really be right if you campaign against one set of cunts but support another based on your own personal preferences and hatred.

He'll just say bloodmoney won the cups for us. He's a w*****. Don't pay any attention to him.

He'll be right if he does say that tbf

Maybe if he actually meant it, but he doesn't, he's got no issue with Man City or anyone else.  You can't really be right if you campaign against one set of cunts but support another based on your own personal preferences and hatred.

He’s only got an issue with us because when he went round trolling fans of different clubs, our fans bit back and said some home truths which he can’t handle.

That alongside the pro-Qatar narrative he’s got to give as part of his contract/safety over there means he was never going to stay silent when this news emerged.

So they'll consider blocking it but only if there was a 'water tight way'? Can't see them getting one unless you can tie Al-Rumayyan, Staveley or the Reubens to it, which you can't. Assuming they're the only directors being involved, don't know if MBS will be undergo the owners and director's test too.

The times doesn’t seem to like us much...keep peddling this. Are they being selective with their criticism’s...at the weekend they highlighted the government’s late response to COVID, but since have not followed it up...but Newcastle is a simpler target, lets keep up the pressure on them....never bought the paper in my life and certainly won’t be changing that.

So they'll consider blocking it but only if there was a 'water tight way'? Can't see them getting one unless you can tie Al-Rumayyan, Staveley or the Reubens to it, which you can't. Assuming they're the only directors being involved, don't know if MBS will be undergo the owners and director's test too.

Well that and the fact the premier league have no interest in blocking it. They want it to go through £$€

This a simple classic "we tried", cover their arses statement.

If that's as bad as it gets I can handle that. They even admit it's a long shot that this will stop a takeover.

Same. Today has calmed me down from last night a bit. :lol:

Well that and the fact the premier league have no interest in blocking it. They want it to go through £$€

True.

The thing is, if it's gone to court before, and the court case was ruled in favour of the Saudi's what argument is there?

Just some bad PR for the Saudis and PL from the Qataris plus the faintest possible hope of scuppering it is my guess. Given that BeIN/Qatar have tried to do this in the past in France where they dominate the sports broadcast industry they have no hope of stopping a deal in the UK worth this amount of money with the potential of it making billions for the PL.

Is the general thought this will go through then?? My opinion changes like the weather 😂 couple of days ago I was certain it was happening, now I'm back to not having a clue..