Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I'm more than happy for this to fall through so long as the rest of the clubs got rid of their dodgy owners

Arsenal, Stan Kronke Hated land owner that evicts families at will and left St Louis millions in debt when he moved to LA.

what’s the evidence he evicts families at will and how did he leave  at Louis millions in debt?

Aston Villa Nassef Sawiris Telecoms business in North Korea and Pakistan that make millions in countries that dont have much of a network

what’s wrong with that?

Bournemouth  Maxim Demin Subject of an FA cover up over illegal betting and companies he owns keep selling and buying Bournemouth

Brighton Tony Bloom professional gambler with very suspect methods and lots and lots of secret clients spending millions every week on football betting.

And?

Burnley Best of British

Chelsea Roman Abramovich even the Swiss don't want his money

Crystal Palace Joshua Harris investment parasite that has already made $1.6 billion from the current pandemic

Nothing necessarily wrong with making money though is it, obviously so long as you’re not exploiting anyone

Everton Farhad Moshiri Dodgy Russian with an even dodgier mate Usmanov who paid £6 million for a poster at the training ground and £30 million for an option to possibly have naming rights on the new sradium

Leicester The Srivaddhanaprabha Family corruptly stole £327 million from the Thai govenment.

Liverpool Fenway Sports Group cheats

How?

How?

Man City Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan human rights abuse, corruption, stealing of state assets

Man Utd The Glazer Family Lumbered the club with vast debt at the same time taking out over £500 million and have recently taken out a personal loan secured on the shares they own in the club.

Norwich City Delia Smith best of British

Sheff Utd Abdullah bin Musa'ed Same as NUFC

Not the same one is an individual, the other is a maniacal, authoritarian government

Southampton Gao Jisheng Done for bribery and corruption, his testimony plea deal led to the execution of two people in China

Tottenham Joe Lewis despicable investor currently raping Argentina Patagonia for natural reserves.

What constitutes as raping natural resources?

Watford  Gino Pozzo corruption and betting scandals in football in both Italy and Spain ( he passed the Premier League test)

evidence?

West Ham well known gangsters

how?

Wolverhampton Wanderers Fosun International Corruption and staff keep going missing in China

There's the voice of a respected neutral journalist telling it like it is. Other clubs objections are more to do with self interest and fear of a resurgent Newcastle rather than any moral issues.

This thread has been an utter shitshow for the past 5 days or so. :anguish:

I agree , I’m keeping out of it, this is supposed to be the fun, exciting, nervous best thread ever, it’s a fucking minefield all of a sudden.

Guest neesy111

[tweet]1253393570687528962[/tweet]

There's the voice of a respected neutral journalist telling it like it is. Other clubs objections are more to do with self interest and fear of a resurgent Newcastle rather than any moral issues.

That's true, but that would the same for any other major takeover (in terms of a new player).  It's the same across business, no one likes it when a big player comes into a new market etc.

I agree , I’m keeping out of it, this is supposed to be the fun, exciting, nervous best thread ever, it’s a fucking minefield all of a sudden.

It's because this could be the ultimate let down if it all falls through. Everyone's nerves are frayed.

Guest godzilla

It's probably makes sense to keep all discussions on why should/should not the Saudis are buying the club to the 'Success at what cost thread'. Then anyone who wants to discuss the issues surrounding this can. The fact that is keeps coming back onto this thread is obviously starting to irritate people and as such people are starting to vent and tempers are rising.

The amount of money spent fighting this by whoever has been paying these consultancy groups, lawyers etc could have been nicely donated to charity or fed people during these challenging times.

Another big club, well funded, managed and backed was always going to cause ripples at the top end of the table. Dare I say it we were the same when Chelsea got the Harding millions. We could easily be extra competition and another club that could challenge the current elite and that was never going to go down well and there as always going to be resistance. The fact that it's the Saudis and the potential money they could invest and I'm not surprised they're a bit rattled. I'd be far more worried if they weren't.

Time to get the elbows out and start making a few inroads into that top 6 cartel. Fuck it.

The amount of money spent fighting this by whoever has been paying these consultancy groups, lawyers etc could have been nicely donated to charity or fed people during these challenging times.

The amount of money the Saudis are spending on acquiring Newcastle United could also have been donated to charity or to feed people

So who’s going to be the 10pm story from tonight ?

Another letter.

Another big club, well funded, managed and backed was always going to cause ripples at the top end of the table. Dare I say it we were the same when Chelsea got the Harding millions. We could easily be extra competition and another club that could challenge the current elite and that was never going to go down well and there as always going to be resistance. The fact that it's the Saudis and the potential money they could invest and I'm not surprised they're a bit rattled. I'd be far more worried if they weren't.

Time to get the elbows out and start making a few inroads into that top 6 cartel. Fuck it.

:thup: Make it a top 7.

The amount of money the Saudis are spending on acquiring Newcastle United could also have been donated to charity or to feed people

you can't help yourself. i get you're upset about this. you've made it clear in a few threads. I am not trying to argue with you on anything because I have no desire to nor do I disagree with much of what you're saying. You need to back off your keyboard man.

Henry gets it. he is Smart and I am glad he see our points.

He understands what Newcastle is about, he always has. He doesn't look that old, but he was making his bones when Keegan was leading our title charge back in the 90's. His preview of the showdown with Man U had the hair standing up on the back of my neck. Just a shame it was before the internet days, would love to have put it up here.

Guest neesy111

:thup:

Henry gets it. he is Smart and I am glad he see our points.

He understands what Newcastle is about, he always has. He doesn't look that old, but he was making his bones when Keegan was leading our title charge back in the 90's. His preview of the showdown with Man U had the hair standing up on the back of my neck. Just a shame it was before the internet days, would love to have put it up here.

He's a canny fella is Henry. Met him a few times in the Bodega pre-match as he was a colleague of one of my mates. He said he used to love covering our games for the whole match day experience in the city.....he's definitely one of the journalists that gets the club.

Guest reefatoon

Was just wondering what Darren Bents thoughts on it were too. Looking forward to Reuben Agboolas input tomorrow.