Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

FWIW I’ve been told it’s all done and dusted, balance of money being paid next week. Not come from my usual source but I’ve done a bit of digging about names and roles and it all matches.

I have no idea who and who isn’t on the wind up on here ? I hope your right however.

FWIW I’ve been told it’s all done and dusted, balance of money being paid next week. Not come from my usual source but I’ve done a bit of digging about names and roles and it all matches.

I have no idea who and who isn’t on the wind up on here ? I hope your right however.

Put it this way, if my info was given as a wind up then someone pretty high up in the club is taking the piss out of a family member of their own or that family member is taking the rise out of someone in my family who knows that persons link to the club.

Hope that makes sense.

Your Charnleys dad?

The same folk asking for the fans not to be dragged into the politics of Saudi Arabia are now angry because the Reubens are Tories. It’s not an a la carte menu folks?

Just keep politics out of the whole thing eh?

I just cannot see it going pear shaped at this point, its just a money hold up of some sort

Yup. Nothing stopping it now. Doesn’t make the wait any easier.

Fair play to Manorpark he knew exactly what this thread was missing  :lol:

Naa, this thread is missing the Chronic Town EP (vinyl, original pressing) :snod:

Own alrdy

I've got that too  :smitten:

The answer is... Believe nee1.

Astonishing that anyone is still taking notice of that Shell goon. Absolute bullshit artist preying on the simpleton nature of most of our fanbase.

Would anyone like a peer-to-peer bet with me on this? £1k into escrow that Newcastle United Limited is still a 100% subsidiary of MASH Holdings Limited as at 01/06/2020?

Astonishing that anyone is still taking notice of that Shell goon. Absolute bullshit artist preying on the simpleton nature of most of our fanbase.

Would anyone like a peer-to-peer bet with me on this? £1k into escrow that Newcastle United Limited is still a 100% subsidiary of MASH Holdings Limited as at 01/06/2020?

:lol:

Guest godzilla

Lol, look at me I can bet 1k I’m so wealthy. You were amusing before, you just sound like a prick now. And yes I’m aware I took the bait

He's like Keyser Söze man

:lol: Man at least make some magnanimous gesture out of it where both people come out having done some good.

Winner donates £500 to a foodbank/charity/etc of loser's choice, loser pays double (£1k) to one of the winner's choice.

Agree to that and I take the bet.

edit: on the condition there's no fuckery with having to wait for a new year's account to change hands when it's technically sold in all but name etc.

** all of Newcastle-online go and stand behind thomas, nodding approvingly **

edit:

although you shouldn't take the bet just because this dude has been trolling negative shit for a week [emoji38]

Direct subsidiary?