Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Boxers have such stubby faces and loads of drool

If a dog was snuffling my rear end I'd prefer a long nosed breed, like a saluki

Makes sense, I suppose.

Maybe better off with an ant eater, not sure if its from the canine family.

Boxers have such stubby faces and loads of drool

If a dog was snuffling my rear end I'd prefer a long nosed breed, like a saluki

Makes sense, I suppose.

Maybe better off with an ant eater, not sure if its from the canine family.

I've never seen any anteaters knocking about in Prudhoe

Will say it again, Premer League would be so foolish to turn away the Saudis and its riches in investment. They will say ok, we will invest in another league then. That will be a big loss in investment towards the league imho.

Will say it again, Premer League would be so foolish to turn away the Saudis and its riches in investment. They will say ok, we will invest in another league then. That will be a big loss in investment towards the league imho.

This is not simply a commercial decision though. If they say yes, they need to be 100% sure that the criteria has been met and that they are safe legal action.

This will be waived through I’m certain of it. The parties putting pressure on the premier league to refuse this have no real power imo. The Govt has already said nothing to do with us and they are the only party who coupe realistic influence this imo.

This will be waived through I’m certain of it. The parties putting pressure on the premier league to refuse this have no real power imo. The Govt has already said nothing to do with us and they are the only party who coupe realistic influence this imo.

If anything the government will have told them off record to put it through. Since project restart need gov approval I think everyone can benefit from this.

If anything the government will have told them off record to put it through. Since project restart need gov approval I think everyone can benefit from this.

I don't know how readily available the full criteria for the PL test is but i think the concern would be that there is a party out there that has gone through it themselves and feels that legally, the PL cannot approve the deal and will challenge a 'yes' decision.

It can't just be approved because someone from government said to do so.

Guest neesy111

I agree with this, anything that brings money into the UK will make it through.

I don't know how readily available the full criteria for the PL test is but i think the concern would be that there is a party out there that has gone through it themselves and feels that legally, the PL cannot approve the deal and will challenge a 'yes' decision.

I think the legal challenge should they refuse might be pretty substantial and well backed as well though

Apologies, it wasn’t a fully serious post. More a dig at the currents gov relationship with KSA and their love of money. But there’s probably some truth between both posts.