Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Fuck what other fans think.

For 13 years they have thought that we have been out in our place, they are fucking shitting it that we might be coming out of that.

Man Utd fans think they are always going to be the biggest, Man City fans are jealous that they’ll no longer be the richest, Chelsea fans won’t like the added competition.

They only care because it could give them trouble. If the money being talked about wasn’t enough to compete with them financially and was only enough to put us in the top 10, they wouldn’t give a fuck.

Yup. This. I don't remember City or Chelsea fans caring about other fans when they got bought

I personally couldn't give a shit what any glory seeking man utd fan thinks. Fuck them.

I'm hoping some sort of statement is made in the next day or 2 from PCP, they cant make us wait 2 or 3 weeks surely?

If FFP is relaxed over the next couple of years I wonder if they’ll try to abuse it and go crazy next year?

It’s going to be amazing, clubs are going to have to sell to balance the books and we could well have a load of cash.

We may well try to reunite Kane with Pochetino