Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Been waiting for the results for my 6 month CT scan and got the all clear today.....I swear to God I've actually been more nervous/anxious waiting for this fucking takeover to complete, it's certainly taken my mind off the other that's for sure. I definitely feel that they've been given the green light today, so am just off to Rehills to buy myself a load of quality celebratory ales.

Get in!  Everything is falling in line for the celebration thread of all celebrations! :lol:

Been waiting for the results for my 6 month CT scan and got the all clear today.....I swear to God I've actually been more nervous/anxious waiting for this fucking takeover to complete, it's certainly taken my mind off the other that's for sure. I definitely feel that they've been given the green light today, so am just off to Rehills to buy myself a load of quality celebratory ales.

Finally, the thread yields something good. Nice one man that's great stuff :thup:

Been waiting for the results for my 6 month CT scan and got the all clear today.....I swear to God I've actually been more nervous/anxious waiting for this f***ing takeover to complete, it's certainly taken my mind off the other that's for sure. I definitely feel that they've been given the green light today, so am just off to Rehills to buy myself a load of quality celebratory ales.

:clap:

Guest Carrick18

Folk will have another wasted night refreshing the page

No need to refresh as they won't announce it tonight but it's a sign it's done.

Covering all the bases there  :lol:

I almost pity the Chronicle at this point. They get a lot of the big stories wrong, and the majority of their feature content could be summarised on a matchbox.

Guest godzilla

Bets we are still in the exact same position this time next week ?

I'd be shocked if we weren't in this position 2 weeks togsj still.

:crazy2:

Folk will have another wasted night refreshing the page

No need to refresh as they won't announce it tonight but it's a sign it's done.

Covering all the bases there  :lol:

I almost pity the Chronicle at this point. They get a lot of the big stories wrong, and the majority of their feature content could be summarised on a matchbox.

Best one of recent years has to be Ryder writing a big piece on how we weren’t going back in for Almiron that morning

Fee was agreed and he was on a plane to Newcastle in the afternoon  :lol: