Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest reefatoon

Sod the takeover, cracking open a can for UncleBingo[/member] congratulations fella, that’s amazing news.

Been waiting for the results for my 6 month CT scan and got the all clear today.....I swear to God I've actually been more nervous/anxious waiting for this fucking takeover to complete, it's certainly taken my mind off the other that's for sure. I definitely feel that they've been given the green light today, so am just off to Rehills to buy myself a load of quality celebratory ales.

Tremendous news and much more important than a football takeover.  Delighted for you mate, bit of perspective for the knicker-shitters

Been waiting for the results for my 6 month CT scan and got the all clear today.....I swear to God I've actually been more nervous/anxious waiting for this fucking takeover to complete, it's certainly taken my mind off the other that's for sure. I definitely feel that they've been given the green light today, so am just off to Rehills to buy myself a load of quality celebratory ales.

Great to hear :thup: