Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

It can't just run on indefinitely though  :lol:

Basically he is just playing a straight bat (more than he did the other day even though he is uncomfortable talking about it). He said he couldn't say if a decision had or had not been made and that is only right. If we hear nothing next week I still maintain that there are issues with the takeover.

The club is in limbo until this is resolved, no one right now is running Newcastle United. Just get it sorted ffs.

Totally agree. The club is drifting along aimlessly with an owner who doesn't want to be there and there are issues that need addressing...fan ticket refunds being one of them. I think the people at nufctsust should be pressuring the PL to get this sorted asap, as it's definitely have a detrimental effect on the club and the fanbase.

Where's Greg?

Basically he is just playing a straight bat (more than he did the other day even though he is uncomfortable talking about it). He said he couldn't say if a decision had or had not been made and that is only right. If we here nothing next week I still maintain that there are issues with the takeover.

Agreed  O0

With Project Restart now finalized, if there's nothing positive next week, then I really believe the takeover won't happen

What is it with people drawing conclusions based on arbitrary dates they've plucked out of the sky  :lol:

Definitely one for the pet hates for me :lol:

On a side note and to keep with the nonce theme, Masters looks like a bit of a toucher.

Basically he is just playing a straight bat (more than he did the other day even though he is uncomfortable talking about it). He said he couldn't say if a decision had or had not been made and that is only right. If we here nothing next week I still maintain that there are issues with the takeover.

Agreed  O0

With Project Restart now finalized, if there's nothing positive next week, then I really believe the takeover won't happen

I’m already there, but definitely by next week if no news this is surely in major doubt.

Agreed  O0

Discussions are still ongoing with regard to restart over the next couple of weeks about the use of 5 subs, VAR etc. Fuck knows when this takeover will be announced😕

The club is in limbo until this is resolved, no one right now is running Newcastle United. Just get it sorted ffs.

Totally agree. The club is drifting along aimlessly with an owner who doesn't want to be there and there are issues that need addressing...fan ticket refunds being one of them. I think the people at nufctsust should be pressuring the PL to get this sorted asap, as it's definitely have a detrimental effect on the club and the fanbase.

Where's Greg?

They already have chased the club. Did you not get your NUST email last week?

Hard to read anything into that, apart from Swanson is just another Cnut to add to the list. His opening line of questioning was just as negative as Roans the week before.

No recognition of our plight in all this, even a simple comment about how where all anxiously waiting would have been nice.