Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest neesy111

Spot on mini thread by Liam Kennedy

I'm sorry like, but that's really embarassing. The Premier League won't, nor should they, give a f*** about any of those things he writes.

:thup:

The PL will make a decision when they are ready.

It's not on the Premier League that the club isn't refunding tickets or not communicating with supporters, but I do think some of that thread is right. Letting a club sit in limbo for going on 7(?) weeks now and saying there's no urgency to finish it is a bit much.

I'm sorry like, but that's really embarassing. The Premier League won't, nor should they, give a fuck about any of those things he writes.

You have absolutely got to be taking the piss? This is precisely everything the Premier League should be concerned about. What the fuck else are they for?

making money through sponsorships and tv deals for its 20 member clubs

If that's all then why bother with the tests?

I'm sorry like, but that's really embarassing. The Premier League won't, nor should they, give a f*** about any of those things he writes.

i see where you're coming from but i disagree.

it needs saying.

this wouldnt be happening if it were one of the big six being taken over.

the fat c*** has taken, and is continuing to takeour money.

employees are  furloughed and non the wiser about their futures.

the season restarts soon and we are just an empty vessel floating along.

how the f*** our current owner gets away with it i dont know.

i bet if he tries to buy another club, he'll sail through the owners test.

Last sentence is embarrassing.

why is it? Ashley has been horrendous, and even now he couldnt give a shit.

i

Guest neesy111

i see where you're coming from but i disagree.

it needs saying.

this wouldnt be happening if it were one of the big six being taken over.

the fat c*** has taken, and is continuing to takeour money.

employees are  furloughed and non the wiser about their futures.

the season restarts soon and we are just an empty vessel floating along.

how the f*** our current owner gets away with it i dont know.

i bet if he tries to buy another club, he'll sail through the owners test.

Last sentence is embarrassing.

why is it? Ashley has been horrendous, and even now he couldnt give a s***.

i

Sorry misread the last bit, so you are on about Ashley?

The thing is, fit and proper is a very subjective term.  Ask 10 people on this forum about what fit and proper is and you'll get 10 different answers.

That thread is spot on. The PL is just under a 10 billion pound organization. I 100% understand they have to get the league restarted, safely, if that is their priority. However, like I've said before - there are other multi million and billion pound companies out there conducting business in a timely manner. The lack of urgency to communicate appropriately or make a decision is having a material impact on the club. They have nothing in place to police their "member clubs" it seems and that is inclusive of allowing owners to deduct season ticket money when fans can't attend matches. So I have no sympathy or time for "they'll make their decision when they are ready".

I'd rather they come out and say "We will not make a decision or review this until Project Restart has been sufficiently planned and green-lighted."

Yeah, you have to remember that this isn’t a man in a shed company. It’s one of the biggest sporting institutions world wide.

You can say project restart is a priority, but what would happen if our takeover was being done when they were signing commercial deals worldwide? Would we have to wait for months until that process was completed?

Would we have to wait months at the end of a season when they are kicking out 3 members of the league and introducing 3 new members?

Even in these circumstances they have the finances, facilities, and staff to do this test.

Conspiracy theory: why publish the accounts today when he got a three month delay applied which runs out at the end of June? Perhaps they have to be published before the ownership of the company changes?  :cheesy:

And so generous to pay a huge £1.1 million for all the SD tat everywhere.

Guest godzilla

It's actually getting embarrassing now  ;D Make the decision one way or another, as it's becoming a joke and being allowed to be played out in the media

Seriously?

Well that's the FA, I guess they are a separate organisation to the Premier League.

Is the O and D tests just concerned with illegal streams of the premier league? :lol: i fuckin hope so...or that's pretty damning.

It's actually getting embarrassing now  ;D Make the decision one way or another, as it's becoming a joke and being allowed to be played out in the media

It’s so boring isn’t it 😂 there is actually not even any rumour or sign that it is close to being resolved like there has been every other week.

Guest awaymag

Well thats me turning off for the weekend, nowt going to happen - maybe this time next week eh........no rush premier league........shambles!

Absolute nonsense thread. Things like this shouldn't just be accepted and rushed through just to help the mental health of Newcastle fans

Absolute nonsense thread. Things like this shouldn't just be accepted and rushed through just to help the mental health of Newcastle fans

Hardly say it would be rushed through at this stage though.