Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Theres no doubting these Qatari fu#%ers are street wise when it comes to bribery and manipulating the press.

It’s also clear someone at the fa or premier league have leaked this letter to the times.

If the Saudi minister is right and they had the rights to show these games, there’s going to be someone looking a bit silly at the FA.

Or more likely it is an entirely fabricated story which a journalist who has published pro-Qatari articles in the past has made up.

It’s just a shame we have no journalists to really go after Ziegler here.

I know journalists tend to stick together, but this bloke is clearly in their pockets.

His article on Leeds and QSI is night and day compared to his views on this takeover.

We have spent 13 years trying to get rid of Ashley with every journalist under the sun having a go at us. Only Caulkin stood up for us.

We have known that the media aren’t neutral and without an agenda. This takeover has just blown the cover for a lot of people.

I knew there was bot accounts on social media, now we have a Saudi bot biging us up, and earlier this week we had a million Qatari bots coming at us. They started again early tonight.

The media themselves have shown themselves up. One minute they claim the deal is dead, literally the next minute they claim we are signing some of the best players in the world when the deal is approved.

We have the likes of Luke Edwards who will write an article or twitter post that is negative, then dismiss the whole thing 20 minutes later in the comments.

I don’t think there is 1 journalist out there who knows what’s going on fully. I think Caulkin is fed some info from the buyers that literally stops at them insisting things are fine and going well.

I think everything else we hear is just made up stories.

It’s so easy for the media to do. The fuckers spoke out about the media being held accountable a few years back. For anyone who didn’t know why, they do now.

The fuckers can print what they want without an comeback.

People go on about the Daily Mail, I guess at least the Daily Mail let you know that they hate your and are going to demonise you, where as everyone else appears to pretend to be your friends as they walk you down the garden path with a pistol behind their back.

The city of Liverpool saw what they were 30 years ago, and told the Sun to fuck off. I’m pretty sure all newspapers have a lower than average readership view in the city now.

If Liverpool can realise this and ignore them, it’s about time the rest of the country did just that.

So every time someone sends a letter objecting the takeover they have to start the process again? Absolutely ridiculous way of going on.

Where does it say that?

George Caulkin has just said it on twitter.

Got a link, that seems absurd, potentially could go on for ever.

Read the thread man  :lol:

Ah gotcha got the post now, would be more helpful if people didn't just post absolute bullshit for the sake of it like.

It would be, but in recent months this place as degenerated into a free for all.

Might as well give IndyKaila an account on here.

FFS!!! STOP posting his s***! Why do people on here continue to do it?

It needs to be a banable offence.

You’ve literally just said that he should be given an account on here.

I said with the amount of shit that’s being repeated in here that we might as well give him an account. It was supposed to indicate how shit this place has become with the jokes that are just said to wind people up.

FFS!!! STOP posting his shit! Why do people on here continue to do it?

This. Could understand if it was remotely funny or clever.

I often put it in the positive optimism thread when there’s absolutely nothing else to put up....out of interest, has he ever got anything right...law of averages says if he prints enough shit...one will rise to the top of the bog.

This. Could understand if it was remotely funny or clever.

I often put it in the positive optimism thread when there’s absolutely nothing else to put up....out of interest, has he ever got anything right...law of averages says if he prints enough shit...one will rise to the top of the bog.

I think the position of the ‘positive optimism’ thread on this board shows how positive people are feeling

To be fair, it's better craic than the shit that has been posted in here the last few days..

Guest chopey

Yes......... confirmed

Someone help, I can’t get up off the floor because I’m laughing so much.

Sorry I'm just so giddy what with Keegans new book and now this super reporter saying its done

Spot on mini thread by Liam Kennedy

Absolute nonsense thread. Things like this shouldn't just be accepted and rushed through just to help the mental health of Newcastle fans

Absolute nonsense post. No it wont change nowt and they won't be concerned about nufc fans mental health, but they should be concerned with an owner taking fans money for no reason and not giving them any clue about whats going on.

I understand your reasons behind not wanting it to happen etc but not everything the 'pro takeover fans' say is bollocks.

That lads most definitely bringing to light a few things that need to be said with regards to staff and refunds.

They should be concerned with the current c*** of an owner taking the p*ss out of fans and staff. 100%.

This is nowt to do with being anti or pro the takeover. Takeovers of companies take time , you can't just rush things through especially when possibly important information has just come to light, regarding the piracy thing. If they give a timeline of say 2 weeks, then what if more information becomes available in 13 days time that could affect the decision?

But you are anti-takeover by PIF, let's get that out there just to clarify.

I don't think anybody needs that clarified but thanks anyway

have you ever been involved with an acquisition of a company?

is there a twitter account for a voodoo priest who divines football futures by doing readings of chicken bones? I feel it would be more several orders of magnitude more reliable than indykalia