Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Surely that has to be bollocks.

Sorry I was kidding, he never said any such thing. I thought with it being a ridiculous thing to say no one would believe me.

FFS :lol:

At the minute, anything is plausible.

Spot on mini thread by Liam Kennedy

Absolute nonsense thread. Things like this shouldn't just be accepted and rushed through just to help the mental health of Newcastle fans

How is 7-8 weeks rushed through?  What's wrong with someone bringing up the issues this delay is having on the lives of fans and employees at the club?  Why is that nonsense?  Plenty has been brought up against this takeover that quite frankly had nothing to do with the Premier League, but I notice you had no issue with any of that.

Absolute nonsense thread. Things like this shouldn't just be accepted and rushed through just to help the mental health of Newcastle fans

Hardly say it would be rushed through at this stage though.

Absolutely nobody here has a clue about what stage they're at/what they're talking about. If say, the piracy thing is an issue, the WTO ruling on BeoutQ only came out this week

The Premier League have had that report for 2-3 weeks according to the Guardian, the ruling has only been made public this week.  Even if we accept its a complicated process, that's no reason to claim that someone putting the fans frustration across is nonsense.  Why are our fans expected to be quiet and patient while everyone else expresses their views day after day on our club?

Surely that has to be bollocks.

Sorry I was kidding, he never said any such thing. I thought with it being a ridiculous thing to say no one would believe me.

Just why? :lol:

Theres no doubting these Qatari fu#%ers are street wise when it comes to bribery and manipulating the press.

It’s also clear someone at the fa or premier league have leaked this letter to the times.

If the Saudi minister is right and they had the rights to show these games, there’s going to be someone looking a bit silly at the FA.

Theres no doubting these Qatari fu#%ers are street wise when it comes to bribery and manipulating the press.

It’s also clear someone at the fa or premier league have leaked this letter to the times.

If the Saudi minister is right and they had the rights to show these games, there’s going to be someone looking a bit silly at the FA.

Or more likely it is an entirely fabricated story which a journalist who has published pro-Qatari articles in the past has made up.

Absolute nonsense post. No it wont change nowt and they won't be concerned about nufc fans mental health, but they should be concerned with an owner taking fans money for no reason and not giving them any clue about whats going on.

I understand your reasons behind not wanting it to happen etc but not everything the 'pro takeover fans' say is bollocks.

That lads most definitely bringing to light a few things that need to be said with regards to staff and refunds.

They should be concerned with the current c*** of an owner taking the p*ss out of fans and staff. 100%.

This is nowt to do with being anti or pro the takeover. Takeovers of companies take time , you can't just rush things through especially when possibly important information has just come to light, regarding the piracy thing. If they give a timeline of say 2 weeks, then what if more information becomes available in 13 days time that could affect the decision?

But you are anti-takeover by PIF, let's get that out there just to clarify.

I don't think anybody needs that clarified but thanks anyway

Guest godzilla

And a lawsuit to the times also if it is

Or more likely it is an entirely fabricated story which a journalist who has published pro-Qatari articles in the past has made up.

It’s just a shame we have no journalists to really go after Ziegler here.

I know journalists tend to stick together, but this bloke is clearly in their pockets.

His article on Leeds and QSI is night and day compared to his views on this takeover.

So every time someone sends a letter objecting the takeover they have to start the process again? Absolutely ridiculous way of going on.

Where does it say that?

George Caulkin has just said it on twitter.

Got a link, that seems absurd, potentially could go on for ever.

Guest godzilla

So every time someone sends a letter objecting the takeover they have to start the process again? Absolutely ridiculous way of going on.

Where does it say that?

Read the thread man  :lol:

Where does it say that?

Ah gotcha got the post now, would be more helpful if people didn't just post absolute bullshit for the sake of it like.

Where does it say that?

Ah gotcha got the post now, would be more helpful if people didn't just post absolute bullshit for the sake of it like.

My apoligies.