Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Is it a mackem who runs the Ashley parody account? I honestly always thought it might be someone off here

Either one of us or someone sympathetic to the anti-Ashley sentiments.

It's always been at it's most vicious at the "support da teeeeeeam" crowds, some of it's tweets around June last year when Rafa left were glorious - just straight abusing the fans trying to defend the club and those who renewed their season tickets.

Genuinely love the fact they aren’t getting ticket money back.

What the fuck, man? You're happy to see other supporters out of pocket, some desparately so, because, well.. why exactly?

Is it a mackem who runs the Ashley parody account? I honestly always thought it might be someone off here

It's always been at it's most vicious at the "support da teeeeeeam" crowds, some of it's tweets around June last year when Rafa left were glorious - just straight abusing the fans trying to defend the club and those who renewed their season tickets.

What the fuck, man? You're happy to see other supporters out of pocket, some desparately so, because, well.. why exactly?

Because they were thick enough to keep giving their money to Mike fucking Ashley, presumably.

What the f***, man? You're happy to see other supporters out of pocket, some desparately so, because, well.. why exactly?

Because they were thick enough to keep giving their money to Mike f***ing Ashley, presumably.

:lol: :lol:

Guest Butcher

Such a poor comment. Fucking hell.

Because they were thick enough to keep giving their money to Mike fucking Ashley, presumably.

Even so it’s an absolutely abysmal take

Even so it’s an absolutely abysmal take

Absolutely bizarre, from both of them now. Doesn't quite tally with the more humanitarian angle presented in the COVID/US threads. Mad to be blind to that.

Although, I do have to wonder with the PIFS laywers would provide information to a random website.

Don't think it mentions PIF lawyers specifically unless I missed it.  Just says they've had it confirmed from both Qatar and Saudi lawyers that PIF is a separate legal entity.

Although, I do have to wonder with the PIFS laywers would provide information to a random website.

Don't think it mentions PIF lawyers specifically unless I missed it.  Just says they've had it confirmed from both Qatar and Saudi lawyers that PIF is a separate legal entity.

:thup:

This is the key part for people who don't want to go through it:

It is this author’s opinion that, unless it is demonstrated that the KSA PIF itself has facilitated or funded beoutQ, the degree of separation between the KSA’s system of government and the KSA PIF that is seemingly apparent – that the KSA PIF is a separate legal entity and is operated for the benefit of the KSA but not by the KSA per se – would be sufficient for the KSA PIF to avoid disqualification as a Director pursuant to the ODT.

What you have to bear in mind with ManDoon's take is that the way a lot of our fans went on (including starting on one of the members of this forum) during the Hull protest against Pardew a few years ago probably radicalised a lot of us into actively despising sections of our support. :lol: Agree with it or disagree with it, that's just how it is.

The PL themselves have even referred to it as a private company when replying to Khasshogi's fiance.

My take is that they gave unofficial approval to the Saudi's a couple of weeks ago, hence the excitement, but then had a legal challenge about the piracy issues from one of the clubs and/or their partners, which they've been trying to deal with since.

What you have to bear in mind with ManDoon's take is that the way a lot of our fans went on (including starting on one of the members of this forum) during the Hull protest against Pardew a few years ago probably radicalised a lot of us into actively despising sections of our support. :lol: Agree with it or disagree with it, that's just how it is.

Nah, shows a complete lack of decency in the current situation to say something like that. You know that most likely there are people here struggling financially who could use the money yet you decide to write that instead of just keeping your opinions to yourself.

Guest Butcher

Nah, shows a complete lack of decency in the current situation to say something like that. You know that most likely there are people here struggling financially who could use the money yet you decide to write that instead of just keeping your opinions to yourself.

:thup: