Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The good thing about potentially being taken over by despotic hand-choppers who pretty obviously ran a state sponsored pirate TV channel is all the money we might get, the bad thing is all this stuff. Was never going to be straight forward.

Guest godzilla

Is it a mackem who runs the Ashley parody account? I honestly always thought it might be someone off here

Guest godzilla

Honestly man it's getting beyond a joke now  :lol:

Absolute bullshit. The city fans if anything have been the least salty about it.

It won’t go to a replay in any case.

We have to play them in the league remember also. I agree though, seems to my another media attempt at trying to cause problems

Absolute bullshit. The city fans if anything have been the least salty about it.

It can’t go to a replay the quarters finish on the day, this is about the league game

We have to play them in the league remember also. I agree though, seems to my another media attempt at trying to cause problems

Have I missed something about Man City fans being more against the takeover than other clubs?  Why wouldn't there be protests at whatever neutral stadium they those?

It's 2am, I'm off my tits and can't find a way to edit.  Meant to type chose instead of those.  Dickhead.

Hmm that sounds like something Burnsie would say... Nah man oj, click on you're post you should see an icon on the right hand side & select edit post. That should do you well :thup:

I'm in the camp of it's happening very soon & expect a local oil & gas company to be bought about ~3 months later by the same people, dont be surprised to see them sponsoring us in some way or form.

Is it a mackem who runs the Ashley parody account? I honestly always thought it might be someone off here

Either one of us or someone sympathetic to the anti-Ashley sentiments.

It's always been at it's most vicious at the "support da teeeeeeam" crowds, some of it's tweets around June last year when Rafa left were glorious - just straight abusing the fans trying to defend the club and those who renewed their season tickets.

It's 2am, I'm off my tits and can't find a way to edit.  Meant to type chose instead of those.  Dickhead.

Hmm that sounds like something Burnsie would say... Nah man oj, click on you're post you should see an icon on the right hand side & select edit post. That should do you well :thup:

I'm in the camp of it's happening very soon & expect a local oil & gas company to be bought about ~3 months later by the same people, dont be surprised to see them sponsoring us in some way or form.

"Okay Mr. Burns.  What's your first name?"

Sorry, I don't know who he is.  Cheers for the help though mate.  Still awake, hope this fucking Xanax kicks in soon, I think I'm rather coherent for someone in my state, mind.

Guest Butcher

Make of that what you will

Sid The Sexist :lol:

It's a matter of time before we get confirmation.

Yeah I switched off about two weeks ago. Will have a spy every few hours but I'm not getting myself worried. What will be, will be.

That's switching off????

Well yeah, I'm still human.

I'd love to know the nature of the tip off's that's led them to take them as positive.

I hope they haven't been mis-interpreting them purely due to their desire to get the thing done. "I don't foresee any issues" can be taken as positive but it's a million miles from meaning that it's a sure thing.