Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I'm guessing he'll love the frenzy he creates this week and more so the utter disappointment on Saturday when it doesn't happen. He'll then get DM'd dogs abuse and he'll run to the police.

He may well be on a windup and/or talking drivel, but given he works for BeIN and all the links to Qatar, could that be some sort of white flag from the Qataris in regards to trying to torpedo this?

No. He's an internet troll and a wind up merchant. Ignore anything he ever says.

For anyone not wanting to give his site a click:

And any day now the PL will nod through the Saudi bid for Newcastle. This is not for the Newcastle Chronicle because they promised some time ago not to quote me - but I’m told it’ll happen Friday.

It’ll happen not because the Saudi’s are ‘fit and proper’. There is no formula by which they, collectively or individually, pass any of the PL’s tests in that respect. No, it’ll happen because the British Govt want it to. It’ll happen because Arms deals will boost the British economy and the Saudi’s have doubtless promised to finance a bit of UK infrastructure. The Saudi’s will also have to make some serious moves to settle their ‘rights’ dispute with Qatar. The bottom line here is they they’ve stolen Intellectual Rights from everybody - all round the world - these past three years. But it seems a promise to buy more weapons to continue to bomb the shit out of Yemen will persuade BoJo and his merry crew that all is well with the deal.

That's all he says about it.